Premium

Country

USA

Device

(iPhone 6s

Operating System

(iOS 10

My Question or Issue

Is it possible to roll back to the old UI version? At this point, the new update has made a complete mess of my library to the point it is nearly unusable without massive work on my part. I have one or two songs from many artist and albums and the new update solution makes that worst to use. Worst yet the loss of the easy to read recent play has removed the way I have primarily used the app up until this point.  I have read the "Getting to know the new Your Library" and it does not address the second point at all.  

2 Replies

I will cancel my account if I cannot use the old UI. This one is terrible. While I like the radio suggestions on Spotify better, the UI on Apple Music looks better with iOS 13. 

It's sad to see the better UI disappear on Spotify. I'll transition if an option to revert is not announced very soon. 

Hey everyone, welcome to the Community.

Hope you're doing great!

Spotify recently pushed an update to the Spotify users which changes the Your Library UI and the way it works. Check this Spotify Answer to learn more about the changes to Your Library.

They're always testing and launching improvements and new features, you can learn more here why.

However, if you don't like the new look, please head over to this idea and add your +VOTE. You can always add your own input in the comments there as well 🙂

If you'd like more info on how the Ideas Exchange works, check more here.

Have a nice day 🙂

Suggested posts