Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Payd but no premium

Solved!

Payd but no premium

hi
i have make a premium mebership in the apple app store (6 months)

and in my spotify app im still a free user
i have reinstalled the app and try to logout / login but i m still a free user

can you help me ?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there,
Welcome at the Spotify Community!

I don't recommend to in-app upgrades as they are higher priced then the Upgrades via Spotify.com.

I think the best way to check what's going wrong, is to get in touch with the Spotify team.

You may get in touch with Spotify via their Twitter page (@SpotifyCares), or by following this link to send an e-mail.
If you send an e-mail, please check your inbox (and spam box) to check for their automatic reply. Once you get it, please reply to it immediatly (even if it's from an no-reply e-mail addres) to make sure an Spotify employee will get back to you as soon as possible.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

i have send them a e-mail.
yeah i see it that it is a higher price
i hope it works fast and the support knows a answer 😕

but thx 🙂

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi there,
Welcome at the Spotify Community!

I don't recommend to in-app upgrades as they are higher priced then the Upgrades via Spotify.com.

I think the best way to check what's going wrong, is to get in touch with the Spotify team.

You may get in touch with Spotify via their Twitter page (@SpotifyCares), or by following this link to send an e-mail.
If you send an e-mail, please check your inbox (and spam box) to check for their automatic reply. Once you get it, please reply to it immediatly (even if it's from an no-reply e-mail addres) to make sure an Spotify employee will get back to you as soon as possible.

Marked as solution

i have send them a e-mail.
yeah i see it that it is a higher price
i hope it works fast and the support knows a answer 😕

but thx 🙂

Suggested posts