Play a playlist folder in ios

Solved!
Highlighted

Play a playlist folder in ios

jbudlives
Casual Listener

I would just like to be able to play or shuffle a "playlist folder" like you can on the desktop app.  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution!

Re: Play a playlist folder in ios

landonharris88
Composer

To my knowledge, this is currently not a feature of the ios app, but sounds like a great idea! You can pitch it to the community and receive feedback. Once it gains enough popularity, it can be sent on to the developers! The Idea community can be found here!

4 Replies
Solution!

landonharris88
Composer

To my knowledge, this is currently not a feature of the ios app, but sounds like a great idea! You can pitch it to the community and receive feedback. Once it gains enough popularity, it can be sent on to the developers! The Idea community can be found here!

jbudlives
Casual Listener

thanks...i found it in the idea community and voted it up

ethantcarter

Do you have a link to the suggestion in Ideas? If possible, please post so I can give it a like and so other readers can too and this issue can be resolved. Thank you.

Aidan44
Visitor

SOLVED!

I believe I figured out how to do it, or at least it worked for me. I know this question may be old, but I was trying to figure it out, too, so here is my solution. If you have Spotify playing your playlist folder on your computer, then you turn Spotify on on your IPhone, it should say a message like "You are listening on [your computer's name]" and you have two choices a green/white "continue" or a black "Listen On This IPhone". You then want to choose "Listen On This IPhone", and it should play your folder on your phone. If you start playing a different playlist, you'll have to redo this, I believe. I know this is a pain, but it works. Good luck and please let me know how it works!

SUGGESTED POSTS