Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlist Differences

Playlist Differences

So, what's the point in iOS for the starred playlist? Meaning, when I star a track, it does there however there is no way to reorder them in there. Regardless. What is the significance of the starred playlist versus a playlist you create yourself?

also, is there a way to reorder saved songs as it seems the way they are ordered is newest added is on top, correct? Also, there does not seem to be a way under artist to order songs by album, they are strictly alpha by song. Am I the only one with this issue or am I missing something?
2 Replies

The starred playlist is mainly there for legacy purposes, the starred system has now mainly been replaced with the Your Music (saving) system.

As for sorting and other small things you mentioned in YM, those are already implemented on android, so hopefully they will be added to the iOS app in the future.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I understand. I just wanted to make sure I was not missing something. I appreciate all of the help. I guess my best bet is to use playlists for now so I can reorder and download as needed until those features come to iOS.

Suggested posts