Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlist sorting by name

Solved!

Playlist sorting by name

How can I Rearrenge my playlist by track name using the I Phone?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

It is doable on your desktop, but the feature has not yet been implemented in iOS. Frustrating, I know.

Give this post some Kudos so Spotify knows that this is desparately wanted by the community: http://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Ideas/Sort-and-filter-tracks-inside-a-playlist-on-iPhone/idi...

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Frustrating, isn't it? The only way I can do this is to rearrange them 1 by 1 manually. No fun.

Marked as solution

It is doable on your desktop, but the feature has not yet been implemented in iOS. Frustrating, I know.

Give this post some Kudos so Spotify knows that this is desparately wanted by the community: http://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Ideas/Sort-and-filter-tracks-inside-a-playlist-on-iPhone/idi...

Com on

It's been 7 years

Hi there @hup333,

Thanks for your reply in this thread. 

The option to Sort your playlists by Title is already available on mobile devices. Just go to the playlist > pull down and release > Sort Title. You can also sort by ArtistAlbum, or Recently added. For more info on how to Sort and filter your playlists on different devices, check out this article from our Support page. 

Hope this clears things up. If you have any questions or need anything else, the Community is here for you.

Susan_GPModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Not working

On desktop it start with episode 1 and 2, etc

Oldest first

On mobile it start with the newest, episode 10-9-8

Support told me, that how it suppose to work, great

I tried again

I keep clicking on name

And it start with episode 70

Pretty useless

Paid user can start from desktop and move the connect to phone

Suggested posts