Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlists on ipad

Solved!

Playlists on ipad

I have a Paid spotify account - quick question about play lists.

If I create them on one device (say my ipad) - should I be able to see them on all the other devices I have (like my phone) - I'm sure this works from PC/Mac to device, but if I actually created the playlist on another device, it seems to be not be shared

Doesn't seem to matter what I set the public/collaborative settings to - the playlist seems "locked" inside my ipad.

I can email a link to myself from the ipad, but I'm sure it should work a little more elegantly than this - am I doing something wrong?

-Ace

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi, and welcome to the community!

They should be updated even if you create it on a device.

How many songs are you adding to the new playlist? It may be the 'large playlist bug'.

Also, when you create it you may need to log out and in on the other devices for the paylist to appear.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi, and welcome to the community!

They should be updated even if you create it on a device.

How many songs are you adding to the new playlist? It may be the 'large playlist bug'.

Also, when you create it you may need to log out and in on the other devices for the paylist to appear.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Thanks Anthony, alas I read about the large playlist but this list only has ~10 songs in it. Will try logging in/out on other devices but restarting the app (or rebooting devices) doesn't seem to pick up the list. 

(thanks also for the welcome!)

Cheers, Ace

I logged out of the spotify app on the device and it picked up the playlist when I logged back in - I guess this is different from the app restarting when my phone reboots - Thanks Much anyway - this solved my problem!

Hi there, and have a warm welcome from me also 🙂

Like Anthony said, it should all sync up - it does for me, however you may need to log out then in on your PC for it to update 🙂

Liam

Suggested posts