Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium - Discover Weekly - Where is 'Repeat' Button?

Solved!

Premium - Discover Weekly - Where is 'Repeat' Button?

Hi all,

I switch back and forth between the Desktop and iOS clients of Spotify Premium, and I listen to my Discover Weekly on repeat a lot.

While I can easily do that on desktop, I can't on iOS. I have to manually restart my playlist, because I can't find where the 'Repeat' button is. It's usually on the lower right corner, but the 'Dislike' button is there instead... So where can I find it?

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi Mario, and readers from the future,

This is what it looks like tapping on the three dots on the top-right corner. Nothing was there, so I took this screenshot: 

IMG_2483BF3C7A52-1.jpg

Interestingly, I decided to check for an update, and one was just pushed today (for me at least), so I installed it and checked it again. The buttons are back! So I took this screenshot:

IMG_A1D206A3E469-1.jpg

The heart icon is opposite to the song title, where it should be, and the missing buttons are finally back where they belong! Just updated it on my iPhone too, same situation. 

Thread solved via update I guess?

NOTE: The three dots showing shuffle and repeat buttons only work on iPhone, not on iPad as I'm writing this. Maybe in the future they will.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Yes I noticed that too, it’s a hide button now. I’ll escalate this for you.

Thanks Michael. I’m surprised there a lack of information on this! Maybe not a lot of people replay their Discover Weekly playlist on iOS?

Hey @dcmaia,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

Just to clarify, with the iOS app you'll find the repeat button in your Discover Weekly by tapping the three dots menu (top right corner) for each track you're listening to.

Hope you'll find this info useful. Let us know if there's anything else we can help with!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!
Marked as solution

Hi Mario, and readers from the future,

This is what it looks like tapping on the three dots on the top-right corner. Nothing was there, so I took this screenshot: 

IMG_2483BF3C7A52-1.jpg

Interestingly, I decided to check for an update, and one was just pushed today (for me at least), so I installed it and checked it again. The buttons are back! So I took this screenshot:

IMG_A1D206A3E469-1.jpg

The heart icon is opposite to the song title, where it should be, and the missing buttons are finally back where they belong! Just updated it on my iPhone too, same situation. 

Thread solved via update I guess?

NOTE: The three dots showing shuffle and repeat buttons only work on iPhone, not on iPad as I'm writing this. Maybe in the future they will.

Suggested posts