Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

random songs/playlists in my recently listened

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceIphone 10Operating SystemiOS 13 My Question or IssueEverytime I get into Spotify it says that I listened to a playlist, all by the same guy. They're all called Death or **bleep** or stuff like that and its creepy ...

2E47C58B-C0DC-4991-B805-0F68544AA091.png 08ECB5C5-2A02-4A91-84ED-9AFDD2F07113.png 6D094E12-2AF7-464C-A424-0D208987202D.png 7C0495D4-D43B-4189-B225-CDFC0645050E.png
  • Plan Premium Country United States Device Iphone 10 Operating System iOS 13   My Question or Issue Everytime I get into Spotify it says that I listened to a playlist, all by the same g...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost all Offline Titles on iPhone

PlanFamily PremiumCountryGermanyDeviceiPhone SEOperating SystemiOS 13.1.2 My Question or IssueAll Offline content has been lost out of a sudden. When I open a Library Entry formely set to Download, it starts to download the titles again, but it seams...

• Visitor
  • Plan Family Premium Country Germany Device iPhone SE Operating System iOS 13.1.2   My Question or Issue All Offline content has been lost out of a sudden. When I open a Library Entry f...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[IOS] Problem with URLs in Podcast Episode Info

PlanPremiumDeviceiPhone 6sOperating SystemiOS 13 My Question or IssueI can barely scroll down on the podcast episode information that contains urls because as soon as I touch the link and before I can scroll down, it brings me to safari and to the pa...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Device iPhone 6s Operating System iOS 13   My Question or Issue I can barely scroll down on the podcast episode information that contains urls because as soon as I touch the...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloaded Songs and Playlists are not playing in Off-Line Mode

PlanPremium PlanCountry- Profile says USA but i am in the United Kingdom for graduate School DeviceSamsung Galaxy S7Operating SystemAndroid My Question or Issue: I have songs and playlists that i have donwloaded. They will not play in off-line mode a...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Plan Country- Profile says USA but i am in the United Kingdom for graduate School   Device Samsung Galaxy S7 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue:  I h...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Apple Watch app won't show specific song

PlanPremiumCountryBrazil DeviceApple Watch Series 3Operating SystemWatchOS 5.3.2 My Question or IssueI noticed that, when reproducing a specific song through Spotify Connect, it doesn't appear on the Apple Watch app. When the song starts playing on m...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Brazil   Device Apple Watch Series 3 Operating System WatchOS 5.3.2   My Question or Issue I noticed that, when reproducing a specific song through Spotify C...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution unable to download local files from windows spotify onto iphone spotify

PlanPremiumCountrySingaporeDeviceiPhone 7, and windows lenovo laptop with windows 10Operating Systemios 12.1.4 My Question or IssueI am unable to download a local files song into my iPhone. When i am playing it on my computer, my iphone shows that th...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country Singapore Device iPhone 7, and windows lenovo laptop with windows 10 Operating System ios 12.1.4   My Question or Issue I am unable to download a local fil...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify AirPlay 2 streaming issue (Libratone Speaker)

I have severe issues to stream Spotify contend to my Libratone ZippMini speaker via AirPlay 2. No issues to use AirPlay 2 to reach my BOSE 700 sound bar. The connection between ZippMini speaker to router must be solid as well because Spotify connect ...

• I have severe issues to stream Spotify contend to my Libratone ZippMini speaker via AirPlay 2. No issues to use AirPlay 2 to reach my BOSE 700 sound bar. The connection between ZippMini speaker to ro...
  • blackcult
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • AirPlay 2
    Bose
    Libratone
    speaker
    stream
    ZipMini
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

organise playlist while listening

PlanPremiumCountryAustraliaDeviceiPhone 8Operating System13.1.2My Question or IssueI used to be able to shuffle a playlist, but then go in to the list and drag the songs around to any order I wanted. That option seems to have disappeared. I can no lo...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Australia Device iPhone 8 Operating System 13.1.2 My Question or Issue I used to be able to shuffle a playlist, but then go in to the list and drag the songs around to a...
  • johanna344
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes

iOS 13 Spotify crashes frequently

Hello,I am an iOS 13 user on iPad, and I've noticed that whenever I close the app, my music crashes. I've tried refreshing the app, restarting my iPad, redownloading it, and everything I can think of, but it still won't go away. If I want to listen t...

• Hello, I am an iOS 13 user on iPad, and I've noticed that whenever I close the app, my music crashes. I've tried refreshing the app, restarting my iPad, redownloading it, and everything I can think ...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS 13
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: [iOS] Error when sharing to Instagram Stories

PlanPremiumCountryIndonesiaDeviceiPhone 7 PlusOperating SystemiOS 13.1.3Spotify Version 8.5.27Instagram Version115.1 My Question or IssueCan't share anything (playlist, song, album, etc.) to my Instagram Stories. Was working yesterday. Not working to...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Indonesia Device iPhone 7 Plus Operating System iOS 13.1.3 Spotify Version  8.5.27 Instagram Version 115.1   My Question or Issue Can't share anything (pl...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Daily Mix Not Endless

PlanPremiumCountryUS DeviceiPhone 7Operating SystemiOS 13.1.3 Latest Update All my daily mixes stop when it reaches the last song in the playlist. My app has the latest update (3 days ago). My OS has the latest update (iOS 13.1.3). I have uninstalled...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country US   Device iPhone 7 Operating System iOS 13.1.3 Latest Update   All my daily mixes stop when it reaches the last song in the playlist. My app has the...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Siri integration is broken

PlanPremiumCountryAustraliaDeviceiPhone 11 ProOperating SystemiOS 13.1.3App version8.5.27.1156 My Question or IssueI can no longer ask Siri to play a playlist — this has stopped working only in the last week or so. I used to be able to say "Play my B...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Australia Device iPhone 11 Pro Operating System iOS 13.1.3 App version 8.5.27.1156   My Question or Issue I can no longer ask Siri to play a playlist — this has ...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Link preview says "Whoops!"

Our track has been live on Spotify for 13 hours. However, the link preview when pasting the track to the song, on any platform, is not the default image and song title, but just a "Whoops!" withouth an image - the link preview you get when you try to...

• Our track has been live on Spotify for 13 hours. However, the link preview when pasting the track to the song, on any platform, is not the default image and song title, but just a "Whoops!" withouth ...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

some local files play on PC but don't appear on mobile.

-I have local files on my PC.-They are all .mp3-The files are in a folder designated as a local files source-They appear in local files on my PC-I create playlists with them and click "download" on my PC-On the PC they appear in the playlists and pla...

• Casual Listener
  • -I have local files on my PC. -They are all .mp3 -The files are in a folder designated as a local files source -They appear in local files on my PC -I create playlists with them and click "downlo...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Issue with BMW cars and shuffle

PlanPremiumCountrySwedenDeviceIpod TouchOperating SystemIos 13 My Question or IssueHey i have had this issue for quite some time on the Ipod and BMW cars, i am not sure if this is so easly fixed or not but i have noticed this issue on my BMW MY19 i3s...

• Plan Premium Country Sweden Device Ipod Touch Operating System Ios 13   My Question or Issue Hey i have had this issue for quite some time on the Ipod and BMW cars, i am not sure if th...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify App disappearing BMW

PlanPremiumCountryUK Device(iPhone XS Mac)Operating System(iOS 12.3.1) My Question or IssueI’ve been using Spotify through Bluetooth and the app was showing in the Multimedia menu, now it’s disappeared completely and I’ve got no idea how to bring it ...

• Casual Listener
  •  Plan Premium Country UK   Device (iPhone XS Mac) Operating System (iOS 12.3.1)   My Question or Issue I’ve been using Spotify through Bluetooth and the app was showing in t...
  • deepshah
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • BMW
    iDrive
    iOS
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Waze with / without Spotify

PlanPremiumCountryUSDeviceiPhone xrOperating SystemiOS 13.1.2My Question or IssueWhen I enter the car, the phone connects automatically with Bluetooth and starts playing spotify when it works fine. Then it asks if I want to use waze and no problems t...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country US Device iPhone xr Operating System iOS 13.1.2 My Question or Issue When I enter the car, the phone connects automatically with Bluetooth and starts playing spo...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

I can’t swipe to queue while text filtering in my playlists

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevice(iPhone Operating System(iOS 12.2) My Question or IssueHi all, Been having a very specific but tiresome issue with swipe to queue while filtering my own playlists. It seems that when I pull up a spotify playlist (e.g. Disco...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device (iPhone 😎 Operating System (iOS 12.2)   My Question or Issue Hi all,   Been having a very specific but tiresome issue with swipe to queue while ...
  • linerider99
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • filter
    filtering
    iOS
    Playlists
    Search
    swipe to queue
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Bluetooth cracking

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue why does my bluetooth crack when using Spotify it has only started doing this? The bass has ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue   ...
  • keldav
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

last.fm scrobbling not working on iOS spotify ( I have tried everything!)

Scrobbles work on spotify on my computer, but not on my phone. I am using an iPhone 6s. Spotify is updated. I am a Spotify Premium user. I have tried the following steps already:-force restarted spotify app multiple times-restarted phone multiple tim...

• Visitor
  • Scrobbles work on spotify on my computer, but not on my phone. I am using an iPhone 6s. Spotify is updated. I am a Spotify Premium user. I have tried the following steps already: -force restarted ...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes