Announcements

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Lyrics not showing

Plan Premium Country Canada Device iPhone XR Operating System iOS 15.0.2 Spotify 8.6.80.1180 My Question or Issue Apparently everyone in the world got the lyrics with the update. Expect me. How do I fix this ? Or rather how will YOU fix this ?! Empti...

• Regular
  • Us9
  • Visitor
  • 860 replies
  • 316 likes
  • 860 replies
  • 316 likes

Downloading music on Apple Watch

Hey folks!Here's a few tips & tricks to share about downloading music from Spotify on your Apple Watch! - If you're looking to get started, check this out! Not seeing the 'Download to Apple Watch'-button yet? Make sure your Spotify app is up-to-date ...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 123 replies
  • 32 likes
  • 123 replies
  • 32 likes

Solved!! I have a different interface compared to my friends

Plan Premium Country Hong Kong Device iPhone XS Operating System iOS 13.1.3 My Question or Issue I have just start using Spotify and I realise my interface in artists is different from those of my friends. My friends have the number of liked songs un...

• n0hero
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify and Alexa

My spotify app freezes like crazy when it’s connected to Alexa. I can only control spotify through Alexa with my voice.

• My spotify app freezes like crazy when it’s connected to Alexa. I can only control spotify through Alexa with my voice.  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Song is played on web player just fine but it listed as unavailble or just doesnt show up in app

PlanPremiumCountry UsaDeviceIphone XOperating SystemiOS 10 So i really love this song and have wanted to put it on my playlist for a long time, but after searching through all of the artists song it didnt show up on the app. I diddnt think much of it...

•   Plan Premium Country  Usa Device Iphone X Operating System iOS 10    So i really love this song and have wanted to put it on my playlist for a long time, but after sea...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify not syncing local files from PC to Iphone

PlanPremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8Operating System(iOS 10 My Question or Issue So I got a bunch of local files which i imported into my playlist on PC and it works fine on PC. However, I try to sync it on my phone and it doesn't work. (Same wifi netw...

• Plan Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8 Operating System (iOS 10   My Question or Issue   So I got a bunch of local files which i imported into my playlist on PC and it wor...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Adding Local Files To iPhone

I've been trying to add my local files to my iPhone however, none of the ways I've seen have worked. I have it in a playlist and I've downloaded it both on my phone and desktop but nothing appears on the playlist in my phone. For some reason my phone...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been trying to add my local files to my iPhone however, none of the ways I've seen have worked. I have it in a playlist and I've downloaded it both on my phone and desktop but nothing appears on...
  • JimJones96
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Issue with Favorite/Liked Songs

PlanFreeCountry USADeviceiPhone 7Operating SystemiOS 12 My Question or Issue I recently updated the Spotify app, and now the favorite songs/liked songs is different. When on the desktop all, my favorite songs has all the songs I "liked" which is seve...

• Plan Free Country  USA Device iPhone 7 Operating System iOS 12   My Question or Issue  I recently updated the Spotify app, and now the favorite songs/liked songs is different...
  • iroquoispliskin
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Songs only playing from search results instead of entire playlist

My IssueWhenever I search for songs in my playlist and select a song from the search results, the rest of the songs played are only from the search results instead of playing the entire playlist. This is really inconvenient for a couple reasons. For ...

• Regular
  • My Issue Whenever I search for songs in my playlist and select a song from the search results, the rest of the songs played are only from the search results instead of playing the entire playlist. T...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Add to Queue
    bug
    Functionality
    Glitch
    Search
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Shuffle turns off when selecting song

PlanPremiumCountry Device(iPhone X)Operating System(iOS 12) My Question or Issue Selecting a song in playlist that shuffle/repeat songs, turns off the shuffle. If this is i a bug, please fix it. If it's a feature, please consider changing it, as it s...

•   Plan Premium Country   Device (iPhone X) Operating System (iOS 12)   My Question or Issue  Selecting a song in playlist that shuffle/repeat songs, turns off the shuff...
  • voidarg
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

I can´t change songs from my steering wheel in my car with Car Play

PlanPremium Device(iPhone XS) Operating System(iOS 12.1.4) My Question or Issue Hello Guys, I can´t change songs from the steering wheel from my car with car play. My car is a BMW 1 series and when I connect my cellphone (iPhone Xs) everything works ...

• Plan Premium   Device (iPhone XS)   Operating System (iOS 12.1.4)   My Question or Issue   Hello Guys, I can´t change songs from the steering wheel from my car with car ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Design issue Watch App (Volume)

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDevice(iPhone 6s, Apple watch 4 44mm)Operating System(iOS 12.1.4, WatchOS 5.1.4) My IssueWhen I installed the Watch App of Spotify for my Apple Watch (22.2.2019), which I wear left with the crown left, I saw a little design i...

• Plan Premium Country Germany Device (iPhone 6s, Apple watch 4 44mm) Operating System (iOS 12.1.4, WatchOS 5.1.4)   My Issue When I installed the Watch App of Spotify for my Apple Watch...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Shuffle Button

PlanFamily PremiumCountrySweden DeviceIphone 6SOperating SystemiOS 12.1.4 My Question or IssueWhere has the "Mix" button gone on the Spotify display when playing songs, instead there is a "Heart"can not mix songs - only loop on a play list any moore ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Family Premium Country Sweden   Device Iphone 6S Operating System iOS 12.1.4   My Question or Issue Where has the "Mix" button gone on the Spotify display when playing so...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can’t add favorite songs to queue

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceiPhone 6sOperating SystemIOS 12.1.4 I can drag and add songs to queue on the playlists or albums by when I go to favorite songs (the ones with the hearts) I am unable to drag and add to queue My Question or Issue

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device iPhone 6s Operating System IOS 12.1.4   I can drag and add songs to queue on the playlists or albums by when I go to favorite songs (the ones with the he...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • can’t add to queue
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

My iPhone 6 will only play full songs in shuffle mode..?!

PlanFreeCountry CanadaDeviceiPhone 6 (problem) vs iPad AirOperating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue Only a short clip of songs will play "on demand" with iPhone whereas on iPad, no problem! I can only seem to play s...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country  Canada Device iPhone 6 (problem) vs iPad Air Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  Only a short clip o...
  • jsannn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Accidently hit the "do not play again" button

PlanFree/PremiumCountryUSADeviceiPhone X My Question or Issue On desktop the thumbs up and down button are reversed compared to the app (which uses a heart and deny sign), so naturally, when a song came on today on my iphone, I went to go and like it...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country USA Device iPhone X   My Question or Issue  On desktop the thumbs up and down button are reversed compared to the app (which uses a heart and deny sign), s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Losing my place in a playlist after some time

I have been having a problem with my Spotify losing its place in a shuffled playlist after being out of the app for a bit. I used to be able to listen to a playlist on shuffle, go to bed, then wake up and press play right where it left off the night ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been having a problem with my Spotify losing its place in a shuffled playlist after being out of the app for a bit. I used to be able to listen to a playlist on shuffle, go to bed, then wake u...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

More Adverts and longer

PlanFreeCountryAustraliaDeviceiPhone 7 Plus Operating SystemiOS 12.1.4My Question or IssueI've noticed that the duration of adverts are now longer and rather than 1 every 30minutes or so (haven't timed the time period between adverts but it doesn't f...

• Regular
  • Plan Free Country Australia Device iPhone 7 Plus  Operating System iOS 12.1.4 My Question or Issue I've noticed that the duration of adverts are now longer and rather than 1 every 30min...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify volume too low on Apple Carplay

So, I use my iPhone 7+ to listen to music, and since my new car (Subaru Forester) has apple carplay, I started using it. The issue is that the volume is way lower, comparing it to bluetooth. When I use Apple Music the volume is way higher than with S...

•     So, I use my iPhone 7+ to listen to music, and since my new car (Subaru Forester) has apple carplay, I started using it. The issue is that the volume is way lower, comparing it t...
  • Scott_n
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can no longer save music to library on iPhone XR. I can only save to playlists.

PlanPremiumCountry United StatesDeviceiphone xrOperating SystemiOS 12.1.4 My Question or Issue I can no longer save music to my library from my spotify app on the iPhone XR. I can only save the song to playlists. See attached photo for what happens w...

• Plan Premium Country  United States Device iphone xr Operating System iOS 12.1.4   My Question or Issue  I can no longer save music to my library from my spotify app on the i...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error message

Hi, it’s been more than a week and I still with the same problem... I can’t dowload any music is says an error try again later I see that Spotify has changed the page and I believe they have restrictions with my country Venezuela now, I just download...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, it’s been more than a week and I still with the same problem... I can’t dowload any music is says an error try again later  I see that Spotify has changed the page and I believe they have r...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Song playing that aren’t in the playlist

My Question or IssueI love the score from “Interstellar” by Hans Zimmer, so i search it up, click on the album and songs from his other movies as well as random ones are in there. Why is that? Spotify plays “suggested songs” (i assume, basically song...

• My Question or Issue I love the score from “Interstellar” by Hans Zimmer, so i search it up, click on the album and songs from his other movies as well as random ones are in there. Why is that? &nb...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Shuffle setting turns itself off!

PlanPremiumCountry NetherlandsDeviceiPhone 8Operating SystemiOS 12.1.4Spotify app versionnewest 8.4.94.812 My Question or IssueOpen a playlist > tap green button Shuffle Play > then tap on a song > Shuffle is turned off again. Every time you manually...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Netherlands Device iPhone 8 Operating System iOS 12.1.4 Spotify app version newest 8.4.94.812   My Question or Issue Open a playlist > tap green button Shuff...
  • TugayManav
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Env: prod