Premium subscription works on computer but not on iphone

Solved!
Highlighted

Re: Premium subscription works on computer but not on iphone

martyncorker
Casual Listener

Yes, logging in with 'martyncorker'. It shows up with saved tracks from SpotOn but nothing else and still no music playing. Frustratingly, we also can't seem to login to the spotify website either on the ipad, but can log on with the same details using the laptop.

Any help much appreciated.

Highlighted

Spotify
Spotify
Hmm, this seems strange. I think we'll need to look into your account further. Unfortunately, we'll need to take security details for this (we can't do that here), so it's best if you get in touch with Customer Support. Just head to 'About us' above, then 'Contact Form'. They'll get back to you as soon as they can.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?
Highlighted
Solution!

martyncorker
Casual Listener

Managed to make it work - logged in with facebook details instead of spotify details. Seems to be working fine now! Not sure if it's the best way to fix it but it works for now. Hopw it works for others.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

romey050500
Casual Listener

I'm having the exact same problem. The premium account is working on the computer, but on my phone it says I do not have a premium account

Highlighted

Kristopherray
Casual Listener
I have the same issue, and I am loggin in with Facebook on both my computer and mobile devices and still have the issue, any fix to this??
Highlighted

David
Spotify Legend
Kristopherray - I've just taken a look at your account. I don't see anything untoward... You should be able to get to your Premium by using your Facebook details. Try logging out and back in a couple of times

romey050500 - Could you get in touch with us directly? Scroll up, click on "About Us" and then "Contact Form". One of our advisors should be able to get you up and running!
Airhorn Enthusiast
Highlighted

Tine

im also having the same problem, it says on my pc that im premium, but spotify doesnt work on my iphone, even though i can sync my playlist to offline mode on my phone, but im not able to play anything on my phone for the last couple of days, can you please help me..

Highlighted

Kristopherray
Casual Listener

David, I have tried logging in and out multiple times, and it still says "31 days remaining of your trial at the top" with none of my starred tracks available.  And heres just a quick update, when I arrived at work this morning, I logged into my spotify on my computer to find that it also did not have any of my (insert very large number of tracks here) tracks available. This is very dissapointing and I hope this can be resolved. For one, I dont want to go back and restar everything in hopes of not missing anything. and Two, I do not want to risk having this happen again, so id probably just cancel my account. THANKS!

Highlighted

romey050500
Casual Listener
I submitted the form, how long does it usually take? The only reason I'm paying for the subscription is to be able to use it on my phone. The fact that I can't makes it useless to me.
Highlighted

user-removed
Not applicable

Hey,

2-4 days.

SUGGESTED POSTS