Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Problem playing songs in order when multiple CDs

Solved!

Problem playing songs in order when multiple CDs

Hi ! 

I have recently discovered Spotify and so far it is great but... I am listing to a lot of classical music and a lot of multiple CDs albums.

When I play them online or offline from my computer app, no problem. But when I play them from my iPhone then I have an order of tracks problems : it is playing CD1/Teack1 then CD2/Track 1 then CD1 track 2 then... and so on (cf. attached picture, book 1 is on CD and book 2 another one).

Is there a way to fix that problem ? It is quite annoying when you would like to listen to an opera following the scores or the text 😉

Best,

Will

BqGtRKnCIAEtJ5v.jpg

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Unfortunately it is an open bug in Your Music:
http://community.spotify.com/t5/Bugs/iOS-Android-Incorrect-display-of-multi-disk-albums-in-Your-Musi...

The only thing I can suggest to get the correct order is to add the tracks to a playlist for the time being.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Unfortunately it is an open bug in Your Music:
http://community.spotify.com/t5/Bugs/iOS-Android-Incorrect-display-of-multi-disk-albums-in-Your-Musi...

The only thing I can suggest to get the correct order is to add the tracks to a playlist for the time being.

Peter

Thanks for the reply !

Is there any chance that this bug will be solved in a nearest future version of the App ? 🙂

Thanks a lot.

Unfortunately I'm not sure, guess we will just have to wait and find out!

Peter

Suggested posts