Premium

Country

USA

Device

(iPhone 7, Macbook Pro 2015 )

Operating System

(iOS 14.3 )

My Question or Issue

I think my issue is similar to many people, my Shazam Playlist does not update. For example 1 out of 10 songs would come up. I have around 450 songs on Shazam and only 175 would come up....

I thought it had to do with duplicate of the song, however that was not the case. I have tried to change my plan, delete the app from my device (including deleting cash etc). I have tried the solutions provided here, nothing worked for me. I tried to reconnect and disconnect the Shazam many times and every single time it would have different issue. For example: it would copy the same 60-70 songs and create a 300 song playlist with those; every time would give me different songs.

Now however it does not add any songs to the playlist whatsoever. 

IMG_2275.PNG
1 Reply

Hey there @user-removed,

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Community!

It looks like you've encountered an Ongoing Issue that we're currently investigating and searching for a solution. Check out this thread and add your +Vote. Make sure to follow the steps under Status Update as well. 

You can also Subscribe to it from the three-dots menu in the top right corner next to the title so you stay up to date with any relevant updates about this.

Hope this helps. If you have any questions, give us a shout.

Cheers!

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts