Premium

Country

USA 

Device

iPhone 7 Plus

Operating System

iOS 10

My Question or Issue

When I add or move songs from the shuffle list into the queue, I can't then go delete songs from the shuffle list. I press the delete button and it registers that I pressed it, but the songs just stay there. Then the queue doesnt update as songs continue to play until I reset the app. I have deleted and redownloaded the app multiple times but nothing worked.

7 Replies

Hi there!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? Sorry if this may sound a bit repetitive but if that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app following these steps.

I'd also recommend checking for any iOS updates if available. Does this happen if you try another network connection? If possible could you attach a video recording of this or any screenshots? ๐Ÿ™‚

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

Tried both restarting my device and deleting and redownloading the app. The issue persists on other networks and offline mode.

Hey @brbratcher.

Thanks for posting that video ๐Ÿ™‚

Could you let us know the following:

• your OS version
  • your Spotify version

After we have this info, we'll be able to continue with the troubleshooting ๐Ÿ™‚

Looking forward to hearing from you,

P

I'm on iOS 11.4.1 and spotify version 8.4.71

Hey @brbratcher,

It seems this issue to be under investigation.

Please add your vote and details there so it can be better addressed.

I'd also recommend to update to iOS 12 as it's really a great update ๐Ÿ™‚

I am having this problem as well. I have an iPhone 8, I'm running iOS 11.4.1.

I've also noticed that when I move songs in the queue, one song will move like I said after I close and reopen it, but if I try to order any others after that one, when I close and reopen, it does not register that they have moved, and will not play them in the order I have set them.

In other words, if I want to set a series of songs in a specific order, I have to close the queue and reopen it for each singular song I move. It's extrememly annoying.

Hey @melanie_weir,

Yeah it should be really annyoing.

But don't forget to add your details to the thread I linked earlier ๐Ÿ™‚

Also, I'd recommend upgrading to iOS 12 as it's a great update.

Suggested posts