Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Radio playback starts if track is paused in last few seconds

Radio playback starts if track is paused in last few seconds

Plan

Premium

Country

United States

Device

iPhone XS Max

Operating System

iOS 15.4.1

My Question or Issue

I've noticed a few times that if I pause a track in the middle of album playback in the last few seconds, the app will pause it, then start a new album radio, as if the album had finished. Attached with this post should be a screen recording of this bug in action.

3 Replies

Hey @kevinshome,

Thanks for posting in the Community.

I tried reproducing the steps from the video, but couldn't observe the described behavior.

Could you check if there are other albums in your play queue? Here is how to do that.

If there are no extra items in the queue, could you perform a clean reinstall just to be sure we're dealing with a fresh installation and troubleshoot further?

If the issue persists afterwards, try logging out and back in again. We'd also need the brand/model and operating system of the device you're currently having issues with.

Is it the same if you use another device with a different account?

Keep us posted,

Cheers!

DianModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Hi Dian,

Sorry for the late response, I somehow missed your reply. It turns out that a simple reinstall did end up fixing the issue. Thanks for the help!

Hey @kevinshome,

Thanks for getting back to us and letting us know.

Fantastic news! Give us a shout if it starts misbehaving again; we're always here to help. 

Have a great day 🙂

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts