Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Release Notes - Spotify for iOS 0.6.2

Release Notes - Spotify for iOS 0.6.2

What's new in this version (0.6.2):

• New: Now you can listen in your car with the Ford SYNC AppLink platform. Log into your Premium account on your iOS device and connect it to SYNC AppLink. Enjoy voice-controlled access to all your favourite music, playlists and radio.
  • Fixed: You can now view your friends' top tracks.
  • Bonus note: Fixed: Scrobbling should now work again

Note: If you're having trouble with an update, please always make sure to go through the [iOS] Troubleshooting Spotify steps before posting.

Community Ergo Sum
8 Replies

Always takes me a second to realise that this is 'Spotify for iOS, version 0.6.2 (with 0.6.2 talking about the Spotify version)'; rather than 'Spotify for iOS v0.6.2 (with 0.6.2 talking about the iOS version)', makes me think 'I thought the latest iOS was 6.1.3'!

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

When is the equalizer going to be integrated? An answer about what is going on would be appreciated. Has Apple banned equalizers?

@Conillaster wrote:
When is the equalizer going to be integrated? An answer about what is going on would be appreciated. Has Apple banned equalizers?

Hi,

There is an idea for this in the ideas section of the community. Any status updates of how it's going will be posted on that idea.

Anthony 🙂

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!

With the new update my car's bluetooth system is no longer playing spotify from my iphone. My car is still picking up the bluetooth signal however, as I am still able to make and recieve calls though the phone. I just can't play my music from spotify via bluetooth anymore. Any suggestions?

Spotify is crashing constantly since this update on my 3GS, I wish I coul just roll back to the previous version!!

It's reeaaallllllly slow to do anything as well, even if it's the only app running...

Pls tell me there's an update due soon to fix this!

@AntsNZ wrote:
Spotify is crashing constantly since this update on my 3GS, I wish I coul just roll back to the previous version!!

It's reeaaallllllly slow to do anything as well, even if it's the only app running...

Pls tell me there's an update due soon to fix this!

Hi,

This shouldn't be happening, have you tried a clean reinstall of Spotify?

Anthony 🙂

Hi Anthony,

Yes I tried the recommended clean install method but still slow as with heaps of crashes...

It's killing my spotify enjoyment lately!

Thanks

Is there any word on why the offline playlist STOP syncing? I tried everything and it seems like it pauses after a certain amount of songs downloaded. I only use spotify on my iPhone 5. I pay for premium so i don't get why this is happening.

Junior

Suggested posts