Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Spotify is not working on my iphone - Stopping songs in the middle, not playing them at all

Hi, I've been having trouble with Spotify all week, I have premium. First, I can get into Spotify, everything looks fine, but then it would stop a song in the middle of it for no reason. Pretty oddly, in one song, it would always happen at the 1:32 m...

• Visitor
  • Hi,   I've been having trouble with Spotify all week, I have premium.   First, I can get into Spotify, everything looks fine, but then it would stop a song in the middle of it for n...
  • kalidor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Purchased itunes song wont show on playlist on Spotify

I just signed up for Spotify, so this might be a "newbie" issue. I can see everything from iTunes on Spotify. I purchased one song from iTunes, moved it to a play list in iTunes. When I look on Spotify, it shows nothing in that playlist (the iTunes p...

• I just signed up for Spotify, so this might be a "newbie" issue.  I can see everything from iTunes on Spotify.  I purchased one song from iTunes, moved it to a play list in iTunes.  Wh...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

iphone

When I open up Spotify on my iPhone a notice comes up "Track only available online" When I click OK it keeps coming up over and over so I cannot get it to go away. What can I do? This even happens when I am at home and lsupported by WiFi.

• When  I open up Spotify on my iPhone a notice comes up "Track only available online" When I click OK it keeps coming up over and over so I cannot get it to go away. What can I do? This even happ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Phone not showing up in device

I am trying to sync my music to my iphone. I've followed the instructions (same account, same wifi network, etc.) and my phone is not appearing. I've tried with two different computers in two different locations. Please advise.

• I am trying to sync my music to my iphone.  I've followed the instructions (same account, same wifi network, etc.) and my phone is not appearing.  I've tried with two different computers in...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify mobile wont play tracks

Ok so I had to restore my ipod and when it did it messed up my mobile spotify library locally. I have been listening to these tracks that are local on my ipod for a while now. However now they are greyed out and tells me to sync. I can listen to them...

• Casual Listener
  • Ok so I had to restore my ipod and when it did it messed up my mobile spotify library locally. I have been listening to these tracks that are local on my ipod for a while now. However now they are gr...
  • xDysfunct1ona7
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't get premium on my iPhone

I've had a premium account for my laptop for several months. I just got an iphone4s and downloaded the spotify app. I logged in using my Facebook account, just like on my laptop. It says I'm logged in but won't let me do anything but stream radio. It...

• I've had a premium account for my laptop for several months. I just got an iphone4s and downloaded the spotify app. I logged in using my Facebook account, just like on my laptop. It says I'm logged i...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Auto update playlist, where did original songs go?

I'm am following a Playlist (3FM) which is automatically updated every week. I've synced the playlist to play it in offline mode. I wonder, where do the songs go which were in the playlist the week before the update? I found out that the songs still ...

• I'm am following a Playlist (3FM) which is automatically updated every week. I've synced the playlist to play it in offline mode. I wonder, where do the songs go which were in the playlist ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Radio not starting on iPhone

I have a daily issue when using Spotify artist radio on my iPhone (latest iOS version). Typical use case is as follows: - Spotify app is closed but inactive for a few hours (i.e. I see it if I double click on the home button) - When I reopen the app,...

• I have a daily issue when using Spotify artist radio on my iPhone (latest iOS version). Typical use case is as follows:   - Spotify app is closed but inactive for a few hours (i.e. I see it ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist won't sync offline

I used Spotify on my iPhone while I was overseas on wi-fi and I noticed that the new songs I added to my playlists marked as "available offline" weren't syncing. I thought it was just the slow connection so I turned off the offline mode before turnin...

• I used Spotify on my iPhone while I was overseas on wi-fi and I noticed that the new songs I added to my playlists marked as "available offline" weren't syncing. I thought it was just the slow connec...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists won't download completely to iPad or iPhone, many errors...

I'm new to spotify, I received a premium subscription as a Christmas gift and have since been having nothing but trouble with it. The only thing I'm really having issues with is downloading playlists to listen to offline; sometimes it works, most of ...

• I'm new to spotify, I received a premium subscription as a Christmas gift and have since been having nothing but trouble with it. The only thing I'm really having issues with is downloading playlists...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Phonecall quality suffers while Spotify is launched?

Hey Guys... ... I´d n phonecall yesterday. So caller pleased my to come closer to mic ´cause of the bad quality of transmissen. I just tryed without any reason and closed spotify (without telling). Then the caller told me, that the quality of transmi...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey Guys...   ... I´d n phonecall yesterday. So caller pleased my to come closer to mic ´cause of the bad quality of transmissen. I just tryed without any reason and closed spotify (without ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

No response to Play button on ipad

Spotify works well on my desktop and my ipad works well. For 6 months I have had Spotify on my ipad and normally it works. But sometimes when I 've pressed the play button on Spotify on the ipad nothing happens, either online or offline, as if it wer...

• Spotify works well on my desktop and my ipad works well. For 6 months I have had Spotify on my ipad and normally it works. But sometimes when I 've pressed the play button on Spotify on the ipad noth...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

First working - then finaly starts makin more n more probs

Hey Guys... ... at first I really thought, okay... business as usual... there allways lots of guys who arn´t able to use thinks correctly, ´cause on the first week my spotify worked really fine. But right now it start more n more makin the same troub...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey Guys...   ... at first I really thought, okay... business as usual... there allways lots of guys who arn´t able to use thinks correctly, ´cause on the first week my spotify worked really...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

my account lost all my playlists.

I signed up for spotify premium from the free account. It wasn't letting me stream from my iphone, so i disconnected and reconnected my facebook social link to spotify. When I signed back on, all my playlists were gone and it started me back with not...

• I signed up for spotify premium from the free account. It wasn't letting me stream from my iphone, so i disconnected and reconnected my facebook social link to spotify. When I signed back on, all...
  • sciphly
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Syncing Starred playlists for Offline use

Very confused at the moment. I have a starred playlist of only 9 tracks (brand new Premium user). it says 0 of 9 tracks synced. I have everything in the list selected for "available offline" but for some reason, none of it will sync. Anyone know how ...

• Very confused at the moment. I have a starred playlist of only 9 tracks (brand new Premium user). it says 0 of 9 tracks synced. I have everything in the list selected for "available offline" but for ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium

I have just purchased premium spotify but can't get it. It was already deducted from my account. Can you help me?

• Casual Listener
  • I have just purchased premium spotify but can't get it. It was already deducted from my account. Can you help me?
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help! Songs now showing up on mobile/phone wont offline sync

Hi, so I am currently encountering too issues. Firstly is that I can't get the tracks in my playlists that came from my itunes library to sync into my phone. Both the phone and computer are on the same wifi and they're both switched so that the green...

• Hi, so I am currently encountering too issues.  Firstly is that I can't get the tracks in my playlists that came from my itunes library to sync into my phone. Both the phone and computer are o...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify is extremely slow to sync offline playlists on iOS

Hi,I'm running the latest Spotify for iOS 5.0.1 version + did a complete restore on 2 iPhones 4S yesterday. I have the same problem on both my iPhones: Spotify is unbearably slow to sync offline playlists.I have 1200 songs that I want to sync for off...

• Hi, I'm running the latest Spotify for iOS 5.0.1 version + did a complete restore on 2 iPhones 4S yesterday. I have the same problem on both my iPhones: Spotify is unbearably slow to sync offline pl...
  • Goodman
  • Spotify Legend
  • 226 replies
  • 14 likes
  • 226 replies
  • 14 likes

Is there any way to use Spotify w/ FordSync?

I jsut got a new Ford Explorer, and I'm absolutely at a loss as to how to get Spotify to connect to it over the bluetooth. I connected my iPhone to it, but the car won't detect media on the phone! Any help would be appreciated.

• I jsut got a new Ford Explorer, and I'm absolutely at a loss as to how to get Spotify to connect to it over the bluetooth. I connected my iPhone to it, but the car won't detect media on the phone! ...
  • whowe99
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Re-Ordering of tracks. iPhone App. (Second Attempt)

Please address this issue.I understand your development team have, in error, removed this feature. Please restore and extend to us (your clients) a timescale for completion. Please confirm by return and leave this topic "Open" until it is in fact res...

• Gig Goer
  • Please address this issue. I understand your development team have, in error, removed this feature. Please restore and extend to us (your clients) a timescale for completion. Please confir...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes