Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 31mwp7shpmdorxy6haqf
  • Spotify
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes

STUPID SLOW!!! (IOS 6.1.2 iPhone 5 GSM 64gb)

HEllo I am getting a little fed up with this service, i pay every month and dont feel its worth it atm. over the last few months i have had nothing but issues when it comes to offline syning on my phone (and ipad for that matter) iits takes over 10 m...

• Casual Listener
  • HEllo   I am getting a little fed up with this service, i pay every month and dont feel its worth it atm. over the last few months i have had nothing but issues when it comes to offline syni...
  • jk_yang
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! One premium account, multiple IOS devices

Evening forum I was wondering if purchasing a premium account would allow me toaccess on all 4 IOS devices in the family? Also, how does this multi access work if I se FacebookUSA my log in. My wife has her own Facebook login as I assume the app will...

• Casual Listener
  • Evening forum   I was wondering if purchasing a premium account would allow me toaccess on all 4 IOS devices in the family?   Also, how does this multi access work if I se FacebookU...
  • wickdgrl
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Why is it impossible to get someone to contact a customer back?

Can you please have someone contact me back? I have been emailing your customer service for 2 months now and haven't received any contact back. I had to create this account just to be able to post due to my other account due to it being locked. I've ...

• Regular
  • Can you please have someone contact me back? I have been emailing your customer service for 2 months now and haven't received any contact back. I had to create this account just to be able to post ...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Error 404 Help please

I am new on the Spotify Community and totally lost! I joined since the last month and a half I haven't been able to log into my spotify account on my iphone, keep getting the "Error 404" message. What do I do, can anyone help? I can log in on my comp...

• Casual Listener
  • I am new on the Spotify Community and totally lost!    I joined since the last month and a half I haven't been able to log into my spotify account on my iphone, keep getting the "Error ...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Change access data from FB to account

How do I change my account data, so I no longer have to log on to Spotify through my Facebook account?I want to delete my Facebook account, but I can't without also closing down Spotify. Help?!

• Casual Listener
  • How do I change my account data, so I no longer have to log on to Spotify through my Facebook account? I want to delete my Facebook account, but I can't without also closing down Spotify. Help?!
  • Chm81
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline playlists won't sync anymore.

Spotify on my iPhone 4 has stopped syncing new playlists. All my old offline playlists are still available, and synced, but I've added two new playlists, selected the "YES" option for available online, but nothing happens - they just don't sync.

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify on my iPhone 4 has stopped syncing new playlists.   All my old offline playlists are still available, and synced, but I've added two new playlists, selected the "YES" option for avai...
  • TheBreaker
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

offline now unavailable

i have been using spotify premium for a number of months now. Today i discovered that my tracks were not available in offline mode on mi mobile. I do not want to cancel my subscription but will be forced to if i cannot sort out this problem??

• i have been using spotify premium for a number of months now. Today i discovered that my tracks were not available in offline mode on mi mobile. I do not want to cancel my subscription but will be fo...
  • ecyzeska
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I Pad mini

I have an ipad mini and downloaded the spotify app but I cant seem to be able to download the "free" spotify I only seem to have the option for premium. Am I able to download spotify without signing up to the premium package? thanks

• Casual Listener
  • I have an ipad mini and downloaded the spotify app but I cant seem to be able to download the "free" spotify I only seem to have the option for premium. Am I able to download spotify without signing ...
  • nicolahouston
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Account reset?

Hi I changed my password and suddenly my account was downgraded to a free spotify account. I then upgraded again but it decided to charge me (even though i paid less than a month ago) and has none of my playlists radio or anything. I'm also worried t...

• Visitor
  • Hi I changed my password and suddenly my account was downgraded to a free spotify account. I then upgraded again but it decided to charge me (even though i paid less than a month ago) and has none of...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

App doesn't give me premium upgrade

How do I get the app to give me the premium version I paid for?

• How do I get the app to give me the premium version I paid for?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Recieved songs in inbox stay unread after listening to the songs.

Description I never really seen it before because nobody has ever sent me songs before. But my girlfriend has sent me multiple songs and no matter how many times I listen to them, they stay unread in the inbox. A more detailed description, using numb...

• Visitor
  • Description I never really seen it before because nobody has ever sent me songs before. But my girlfriend has sent me multiple songs and no matter how many times I listen to them, they stay unread ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Synced Albums Not Playing Entire Album

Hello guys, I have an iPhone 5 with Spotify Premium. I have a good deal of media on my computer not available on spotify, so I often sync it over by taking the album in iTunes, dragging into a Spotify playlist and clicking available offline. All the ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello guys, I have an iPhone 5 with Spotify Premium.   I have a good deal of media on my computer not available on spotify, so I often sync it over by taking the album in iTunes, dragging in...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Albums with multiple entries under same name not showing up in New Version of iOS App

I have noticed this using the new iOS version on both the iPad and iPhone. For example, if you search for an album that has more than one entry under the same album name (different editions, commentary albums, edited/explicit) it will only show one o...

• Roadie
  • I have noticed this using the new iOS version on both the iPad and iPhone.  For example, if you search for an album that has more than one entry under the same album name (different editions, co...
  • CWelchTN
  • 10 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Missing playlists on iPhone yet present on two separate desktop clients

I've looked through this forum for help, but I cannot find the solution to my problem. DescriptionMissing multiple playlists and playlist folders on iPhone device. All other clients, except for my iPhone device, holds all playlists. Other clients inc...

• Casual Listener
  • I've looked through this forum for help, but I cannot find the solution to my problem.   Description Missing multiple playlists and playlist folders on iPhone device. All other clients, exc...
  • jgdx
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

current audio app spontaneously switches from spotify to default music app on iOS 6

Has anyone else experienced a problem with the current audio app changing by itself on iOS 6? Here's what happens: Listen to spotify on iOS 6 (or 6.0.1) Pause spotify. Double click the home button and swipe the task switcher to the right. You will se...

• Regular
  • Has anyone else experienced a problem with the current audio app changing by itself on iOS 6?  Here's what happens:   Listen to spotify on iOS 6 (or 6.0.1) Pause spotify. Double c...
  • gaspode12
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Share a track from Iphone, as sms?

I cant share a track as a sms at my Iphone, the sms symbol is missing?

• Casual Listener
  • I cant share a track as a sms at my Iphone, the sms symbol is missing?
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

After 48 hour trial

What happens after my 48 hour trial? I wont be ale to listen to my playlists from spotify? I know that i can only listen to radio, but i cant add music to the playlist? My current playlists wont play?

• Visitor
  • What happens after my 48 hour trial? I wont be ale to listen to my playlists from spotify? I know that i can only listen to radio, but i cant add music to the playlist? My current playlists wont play?
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify freezes immediately

Hi there, this was happening on my iPhone 4, and is still happening on my iPhone 5. When i open Spotify, it either quits or simply freezes and doesn't allow me to scroll. I've reinstalled many times and it fixes the problem temporarily, but it keeps ...

• Hi there,   this was happening on my iPhone 4, and is still happening on my iPhone 5. When i open Spotify, it either quits or simply freezes and doesn't allow me to scroll. I've reinstalled ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

help

when i down load songs i cant get them to sync to my ipod i can only sync local music where and how do i find and down load local music and then get it to my ipods

• Casual Listener
  • when i down load songs i cant get them to sync to my ipod i can only sync local music where and how do i find and down load local music and then get it to my ipods
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes