Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Sort all Podcast Episodes by date

Sort all Podcast Episodes by date

I am looking to use on IOS. I want to sort all my Favorited podcast episodes by date, earliest unlistened first.  Is this possible.

5 Replies

Hey @mbunville,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for reaching out about this. 

It'd be great for you to take a look at this support site article and follow the steps under Mobile and tablet > More play controls to see what options to sort and filter the episodes of your favorite podcast are available for your iOS device.

Hope you'll find this useful. Let us know if there's anything else we can help with!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Neither the Home > What's New > Podcasts & Shows UI nor the Your Library > New Episodes UI allow sorting by oldest-to-newest. Many podcasts are meant to be listened to in order of release. I want to be able to listen to everything I follow (or better yet, a custom group of podcasts, say all news or all humor) in release order. Spotify only gives me two options: (1) listen to a single podcast in release order or (2) listen to all podcasts in reverse order.

Hey @jamesarosen,

Thanks for the post.

Spotify constantly strives to improve the user experience with its features and the easiest way to achieve this is by regular app updates. That’s why we appreciate you taking the time to share your suggestions with the Community. 

If you have ideas on how to make the Podcast experience better, go ahead and create an idea on the relevant idea board. We always take new ideas and feedback into consideration to improve the app. Here you can read more on how ideas work.

We also suggest checking this help article for useful tips on how to submit an idea. As a heads-up, it's good to know that the higher the number of votes an idea gets, the more likely it is for the idea to be implemented.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any more questions.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I’m trying to see the status of this idea, but I simply get “Access Denied” from that link.

is there any update on being able to sort a podcast search by date?

Suggested posts