Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Sort songs from the iOS app

Solved!

Sort songs from the iOS app

Hi there Spotify Community, I consider myself a true ambassador of the brand since 2016. Please, I miss ordering my songs from the iOS mobile application. I think it does not exist and it would be something great, handy, useful... Many thanks for this chance to share with all of you. I think other members should think alike. Spotify family founder 4 ever.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @afontancortes, welcome to the Community.

Hope you are doing great!

That feature is available on the Spotify app for iOS.

When inside a playlist tap on the … top right corner and tap again on Edit. Now you can reorder them individually.

IMG_0296.jpg

Or if you would like another sort of reordering them you can swipe down to reveal a search filter and a hamburger menu next to it. Tap on that menu and you will be presented with several sorting options, refer to the screenshots for more 🙂

Have a nice day!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @afontancortes, welcome to the Community.

Hope you are doing great!

That feature is available on the Spotify app for iOS.

When inside a playlist tap on the … top right corner and tap again on Edit. Now you can reorder them individually.

IMG_0296.jpg

Or if you would like another sort of reordering them you can swipe down to reveal a search filter and a hamburger menu next to it. Tap on that menu and you will be presented with several sorting options, refer to the screenshots for more 🙂

Have a nice day!

Suggested posts