Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify EQ problem!

Spotify EQ problem!

Hey guys!

Earlier today I was listening to some music on Spotify with my iPhone 4s when suddenly an Equalizer appeared. I have no idea how, but it just was there and I made some changes just to try. Now the music sounds really bad and I don't know how to find the EQ and change it back to normal. Can anybody please help me?!
8 Replies

I had this same thing happen to me on my iPhone 5 about a week ago. How do I get it back?!

There is a very unofficial beta EQ hidden in the iPhone app, Easter egg style. To get it up, draw a triangle on the Now Playing screen (Base down isoceles worked for me).

Awesome!

Did not know that very helpful!

I can no longer access the eq. Was his removed?

They took the hidden EQ out with the latest update... It's either accessible in a different way, or they've removed it altogether... It's a bummer I know, music sounds quite crap now

@PMason wrote:

They took the hidden EQ out with the latest update... It's either accessible in a different way, or they've removed it altogether... It's a bummer I know, music sounds quite crap now

Hey 🙂 

We have been told it has been removed by the Spotify team, but hopefully it will be returned in a future update.

Be sure to add your kudos to this idea if you have not already done so.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Get it back! THis is craaaaaap

Spotify if your listening.... WE NEED A EQ SETTING!!! Thanks 🙂

Suggested posts