Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Wrapped 2018 does not work

Spotify Wrapped 2018 does not work

Hello guys,

I have this problem with my spotify wrapped, I can not believe that I dont have enough data in my spotify, because I listen to music every day the whole year.  Could you help me?

Thank you in advance

B1EA71AA-3C64-46DE-8241-2F85D5EBAA09.png

iPhone 8 plus

Slovakia

7 Replies

Hey @dominikkm, welcome to the Community.

Hope you're doing great!

It seems that the issue is under investigation. Please add your details there and follow the thread for any updates.

Before you do that please check this post and see if you're eligable to get your Wrapped 2018.

Thanks! 🙂

Having the same problem! So frustrated because I literally listened to music every day this year. Do we have a date as to if and when it gets fixed?

Hey @arinalanay,

Unfortunately I don't have an official date when this might get resolved but please follow the thread I linked for any news about it.

Thanks 🙂

Thanks a lot,but I dont think I have the same problem as the one stated on that thread. I can open Wrapped but it says that it doesn’t have enough data. Is there a thread for this issue?

Hey @dominikkm,

I have linked another article, please check if you're eligable to get your Wrapped 2018 🙂

Still not working for me 😞

Hey @arinalanay,

It means Spotify doesn't have enough data for you this year. Sorry, you can check more about what Wrapped 2018 needed in order to get it in this article.

Thanks 🙂

Suggested posts