Help Wizard

Step 1


Spotify iOS 9 Recently Played display bug

Spotify iOS 9 Recently Played display bug

I'm running the latest version of Spotify on IOS 9 (iPhone 6), and obviously this is a beta and there are bound to be issues, and I'm not complaining about this small issue, just making you guys aware of it if you're not already. Most of the time, the Recently Played section gets very condensed and all of the albums overlap each other. This happens about 90% of the time, the other 10%, it displays perfectly fine. Again, just making you guys aware of this small graphical glitch seemingly caused by iOS 9.

2 Replies

Hi there and welcome to the community,


Thanks for reporting. Note that this is first beta of iOS 9. It will probably be fixed before the release of iOS 9 in September. Either by Spotify or Apple.

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one? | Twitter

Backstage Intro - Meet Jordi!
What's it like to be in a Spotify Office?

Did I help? Please add a like!
Did I solve your issue? Please accept as the solution!

Yeah I noticed this too. Things like this are usually fixed before the public release.
MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts