Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify is great, iOS app needs help

Spotify is great, iOS app needs help

While this app is by far better than most of its kind, this is mostly due to spotify being awesome.

Complaints:
- Can't edit playlist names. 
- Can't rearrange playlists. 
- Can't arrange radio stations. 
- Cant move multiple tracks from one list (such as starred hint hint) to another. Must move each song individually. 
- No way to do an in app purchase of the subscription. Not even a link to go to a website to sign up for it. I figured it out as most can but I've seen so many reviewers saying "what do I do when this runs out. How do I keep premium?"  This is not user friendly. 
- Needs an equalizer or at the least presets like iPod app has in settings. Any music app that you primarily listen to on a phone with headphones needs an EQ. All headphones sound different. 
- Radio like/dislike buttons sometimes quit working when doing app switching
4 Replies

I've moved this post to the iOS forum and then noticed that you had posted exactly the same thing here. Please don't double post - take a read of the community guidelines http://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Announcements/Spotify-Community-Guidelines/m-p/27/message-ui...

----------------
Listening on Windows, Android and Sonos. Tweeting it at @davelicence

@BurtThaMan wrote:
While this app is by far better than most of its kind, this is mostly due to spotify being awesome.

Complaints:
- Cant move multiple tracks from one list (such as starred hint hint) to another. Must move each song individually. 
- No way to do an in app purchase of the subscription. Not even a link to go to a website to sign up for it. I figured it out as most can but I've seen so many reviewers saying "what do I do when this runs out. How do I keep premium?"  This is not user friendly. 

Spotify Premium works on a rolling subscription, so generally you would keep Premium until you cancel, or until your card expires.

Airhorn Enthusiast

In addition, an in-app purchase would mean that 30% went to Apple and so Spotify would need to charge more to get the same amount. Apple also bans links from apps to external payment pages from iOS apps
----------------
Listening on Windows, Android and Sonos. Tweeting it at @davelicence

This is exactly what we need! 

Suggested posts