Spotify library interface bug

Plan

Premium Family

Country

Italy

Device

iPhone 12 mini

Operating System

iOS 15.0 (but it also happens on the stable ios 14.6 version)

My Question or Issue

When i’m in the “my library” screen and the player is open, if i lock the phone and unlock again, closing the player screen the writings of my library are much higher than they should be.

There is a demo link of the problem: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ql6q6XQlZNHMuvrv6szlB8-ENYFpaSxb/view?usp=drivesdk

7 Replies

Hey there @Giovag,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community.

Could you try logging out, restarting your device, and logging back in? If that doesn't make any difference, could you try on a different phone and let us know if you observe the same behavior?

Keep us posted. We'll be on the lookout.

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

I’ve already tried to log out and restart the device, but it didn’t fixed.

I don't have another iphone to see if the problem persists

Hey @Giovag,

Thanks for getting back to us 🙂

It's a good idea to check if this persists when you navigate to another place in the app and then go back to Your Library.

We'll make sure to also pass your info to the right team. We can't provide a timeline for a fix but we'd recommend that you keep your app up-to-date so you don't miss the latest improvements and fixes.

Keep us posted. 

Ver Moderator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

The app is updated to the latest version.

If I navigate to another place in the app and then go back to my library, the problem isn’t there.

Thanks for the support 🙂

Hey @Giovag,

Thanks for keeping us in the loop 🙂

We appreciate you taking the time to try the troubleshooting steps mentioned above. We'll pass your feedback and info on to the right folks.

We can't promise a timeline for a fix for this but it's a good idea to keep your Spotify app up-to-date to ensure you're on the latest version.

The Community is here for you if there's anything else!

Ver Moderator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Sure! I always keep my apps up-to-date🙂

Hi Ver,

Just wondering if you know if there has been any updates on this, I have an iphone 12 running 15.6.1 and the Spotify interface is broken. I've tried restarts/software update etc but it's been like this since I bought the phone, I'm in Australia. Please see link to attachments, https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1XdWJIXxv56oXKgsbeiUreo8wnWt7TBvy?usp=sharing

Suggested posts