Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify not logging in

Solved!

Spotify not logging in

Hi all,

I'm having trouble connecting to Spotify both on my iPad and from my computer (Linux). I know for a fact that this ain't a problem with firewall, since my GF has her Spotify working from her iPad, but whenever I try login in I get a message saying my username or password is incorrect, which can't be right because I've even tried copying and pasting my login info into my browser (which works fine). Port 4070 is open, so that is no issue, but the only difference I see is on login information: GF uses Facebook to login, whereas I use my email and password.

Any help would be much appreciated. Cheers!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Well, like I said above @GryphonBR you have to type in your username instead of your Email!

I hope this will solve it

Quanty

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Hey @GryphonBR,

Does that mean that you type in your E-Mail adress and your Password to log in?

If you want to get logged in, wether your account is connected to Facebook or not, you have to use your username and password only!

Ask for further questions! 😛

Quanty

Hey @Quanty,

Yep, that's exactly what I mean. I type in my email and password, but I get a message saying that my username and password are wrong - which I guarantee ain't the case, since I've even copied and pasted the correct values, but still no luck.

Marked as solution

Well, like I said above @GryphonBR you have to type in your username instead of your Email!

I hope this will solve it

Quanty

Hi, I'm having a hard time logging in to my account using both my iphone or computer even though my account password and e-mail is correct help please

@tonyds89

Any error messages?

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts