Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify queue button missing! (premium)

Spotify queue button missing! (premium)

What has happened to the queue button in the top right corner? There is none. I can no longer browse or edit the queue or even find the queue. I have booted my iPhone but apparently this button has deleted itself. I need my darn queue. Latest update sucks, perhaps? What can I do?
IMG_4238.PNG
7 Replies

Having the exact same problem. Any fixes?

I had to delete and reinstall the app. It works now.

Great. That worked for me too.

Perfect!

I can no longer say the problem was solved. What the **bleep** Spotify? Again the queue button got missing. I don't want to have to reinstall the app again and lose all my data again. Please Spotify, solve this problem with a proper update, I am probably not the only one having this issue. This sucks so bad.

Same problem. I also can't reinstall and lose all of offline music, its lots of gigs! When is the next update??

Dear Spotify. Are you kidding me? It’s been over six months with this on-off problem "queue button” missing and me not being able to browse it. And you charge monthly fees for what? Yes, I can listen to what I want without adds. That’s it. I have a lot of music in the queue and depending on my mood I’d love to be able to browse it what to listen to next. It’s impossible when you don’t give us an update that fixes this little issue. Please fix it, this is so stupid. 

Suggested posts