Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify won't sync songs to offline mode

Solved!

Spotify won't sync songs to offline mode

Hi! I'm using Spotify 0.7.4.35, on my iPhone 4s iOS 6.1.3. In online mode Spotify works ok, but I can't download playlists to offline mode. I switch on "available offline" on a playlist, but the songs won't sync (sometimes the first song gets marked with an orange exclamation mark and that's it). I use Spotify on 4 platforms, but not at once, and I just have offline playlist on two of them (one now that it doesn't work on my iPhone). This is very annoying since I usually use Spotify when I have no internet connection. Anyone having the same problems? Thankful for help.
401 Replies

I have the premium account that you are taking14.99 out of my account every month. But the last 3 months I have lost all my music that was down loaded.and now I can't even down load any music WHY? It keeps showing me to buy the. Premium plan but I already have it...

Can some one help

Email Spotify direct about problem.  Your music may be saved somewhere after all.

Spoiler
My music isn't syncing and I tried the edit playlists thing

I have my mobile data turned on and the option in settings turn on it down on using mobile data but my playlist still won't download when I'm off of Wi-Fi I don't use Wifi a lot because I have an unlimited data plan specifically for this reason and it's frustrating that there's no way to email Spotify directly and get actual help from them.

I can't listen my playlist when offline . Why?

I can't download songs onto the app on my desktop. Why?

I have and Android device but Spotify does not sync offline songs (they are into a playlist) from the PC (win10) to the Android device.

Could u help me?

Hello,

My problem is the same, my songs do not sync when using offline, or specifically, when I do no have an internet connection. Although I have sufficient space, apmx. 30 gb, it still does sync them. Furthermore, when I do not have internet connection, Spotıfy removes the songs that I have already downloaded and I have to download them again.

Could you help me with those problems?

I would email Spotify direct on this one. It is supposed to be easy 

Thanks, they directed me to a link which I hope that will fix the problem.

I haven't found a way of doing that

could you please send the link?

Hey! Please let me know if you need my help 🙂

Unfortunately, I deleted it because it was no "different saviour link". Rather, it direct to me the steps to follow based on removing the Spotify and reloading it as an application on my phone. I am having problems with my operator so I cannot say whether it works or not, I haven't been able download my songs again and see whether things are fixed. Nevertheless it told me (for an Android 6.0+ device):

1. To go to the Settings, then select Applications

2. Find Spotify and click "Delete All Memory" like option and then remove it from the device.

3. Go to Google Play and reload it. Login and download the tracks again.

I remember that in the explanation it is claimed that this process fixes considerable problem, so I though it is worthy. Though, please do not forget that the data you have downloaded so far will have to be downloaded again.

Hope it helps.

I was able to recover the links, these are directed from the support unit I mentioned.

It looks like your offline devices have disconnected from your app. Not to worry! You can fix this by resetting your offline device at: https://www.spotify.com/account/offline-devices/

You’ll then need to perform a quick reinstall. This will clear any unnecessary connections between your phone and your Spotify account. Just follow these steps: https://support.spotify.com/article/reinstallation-of-spotify/

I can't seem to download songs on my laptop - on my phone spotify i can but weirdly not on my laptop. I have premium., 

Hello!
Please fill out the online contact form to create a ticket with Support. If for whatever reason, you cannot use the form or would prefer not to, support can also be reached on Twitter by reaching out to @SpotifyCares, or on Facebook by sending a message to the Spotify Cares Facebook page.
Please be aware that responses may take anywhere from 24-48 hours depending on the volume of tickets they are currently handling.

Hi, my songs wont sync to offline mode after i update the spotify app. I already deleted a lot of my songs, power cycle and uninstall and reinstall the app. Please help

I have the downloading button on and it is just stuck on downloading, and wouldnt let me play the music offline. i thought it was becasue there was a lot of songs so i gave it a few days and nothing also i tested with a new playlist with one song and it wouldnt play when i was offline either. Please help me! I really want to play my music offline so i can listen to it any where becasue i dont have data. Thank you if you try helping! 

Hi, I have Spotify premium and created multiple playlists and I am not able to download to listen to my music offline it keeps saying “waiting to download” and not doing anything even with a strong wifi connection, 

thanks

kind regards 

Suggested posts