Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Starred Playlist

Starred Playlist

I recently signed up with the family plan with the account @madlooneyy. i had an old account and i deleted it because i wanted a fresh start. in my old account account i had the default playlist "starred" on my iphone. i really enjoyed this playlist because it put the most recently added songs at the top. when I signed up for the new account, the playlist "starred" was not on my mobile device, but on my webplayer on my pc. when i add music to the "starred" playlist on my webplayer, the playlist still doesnt show up on my mobile. is there any way to get this "starred" playlist on my mobile? or is there anyway to arrange a playlist so the newest song is at the top?? please get back to me asap thank you
1 Reply

Hi there welcome to the community,

The ability for storing music in your starred playlist had been removed on the Desktop and Mobile app. As an alternative, you could create your own Starred playlist, or store music in "Your Music".

To have tracks sorted descending, please add kudos and support to this idea:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Rearrange-tracks-inside-a-playlist-Android/idi-p/690366

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Last.fm | Twitter

Backstage Intro - Meet Jordi!
What's it like to be in a Spotify Office?

Did I help? Please add a like!
Did I solve your issue? Please accept as the solution!

Suggested posts