Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

The queue button has gone from the now playing screen.

Solved!

The queue button has gone from the now playing screen.

When I start playing my playlists that I made the now playing button has vanished. Can’t find it anywhere in the now playing screen. Also noticed that the way to songs are displayed in the playlist are different but apparently my app wasn’t updated. What’s happening?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Spartan117,

Thanks for your replies and for the info shared.

In this case, we'd like to add some insights. Keep in mind the queue button on the mobile app is available only for Premium accounts. That's why you can't see it from your mobile app, since, as we can see on the screenshots you kindly sent us, your account is on our free service.

On another note, you can see the queue button from the desktop app and web player, even if your account is free. Take into account that free accounts work differently across devices. You can read all about the queue button in this article and learn all about our free experience on mobile here.

We hope you found this helpful. Let us know if you need anything else. 

Cheers!

AlejaRModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hey @Spartan117,

Thanks for reaching out.

Can you please send us a a few screenshots or a video of how things look on your end so we can investigate further? If the file size is too large, you can try uploading it on YouTube or Google Drive. Also, please let us know the model, OS version and Spotify version of the affected device.

Keep us posted.

MihailYModerator
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

B294419D-0DF4-4C73-9B31-9F6962A1525D.png

B3BCF262-4C1C-45E1-9DE0-F092EF0A2BA5.jpeg

please find the above photos of what my playing screen looks like and the app version. I’m using an iPhone 12 Pro running iOS 16.0.3

E90C21AF-9222-49A1-8844-24DFF7FC04B0.png

 sorry re-posting the app about photos as the first time was poor quality 

Marked as solution

Hey @Spartan117,

Thanks for your replies and for the info shared.

In this case, we'd like to add some insights. Keep in mind the queue button on the mobile app is available only for Premium accounts. That's why you can't see it from your mobile app, since, as we can see on the screenshots you kindly sent us, your account is on our free service.

On another note, you can see the queue button from the desktop app and web player, even if your account is free. Take into account that free accounts work differently across devices. You can read all about the queue button in this article and learn all about our free experience on mobile here.

We hope you found this helpful. Let us know if you need anything else. 

Cheers!

AlejaRModerator

Suggested posts