Touch Preview on iOS removal

Solved!

Re: Touch Preview on iOS removal

mascok
I've just realized Spotify is a bad company that adheres to a bad service. Screw you Spotify, you have never listened to a word I've said. You remove important Daly used features. And your app is inconsistent between users... Time to switch.

_ethan

Touch preview was a feature that I used heavily in the past, and am confused as to why a "low engagement rate" is reason enough to remove it. Very disappointed, as this was something unique to Spotify.

richard1802
Casual Listener

hbjkgikj

numbermess
Casual Listener

This is a horrible decision. I used this feature all the time to quickly find new music. I fully support the suggestion that this feature be reinstated. If it has to become an option that must be enabled to use the feature, then so be it. I want it back in the next release. 

Doughnut1
What a joke... i've never seen a company removing a feature before introducing an adequate replacement. Apple for example would never ditch Touch ID without giving an alternative first. Sorry Spotify but that's just plain stupid. So could you guys please bring back Touch Preview!!

MonaRansom
THIS IS HEINOUS. Do you have any idea how many songs I’ve discovered using the touch preview?? It was literally the best feature of the app. Why remove it? So you can bump up artist plays? I’m paying $120 DOLLARS A YEAR for this service and you just switch it up and change it whenever you want to...that’s not fair for the consumers! It makes me not even want to use Spotify anymore because of this.... #boycottspotify

Cameron0615
Nonononono I use touch preview daily for when im in discover, put it back please its really usefull for me.

hibootyful
Casual Listener
Same. I am so upset about it being gone

Buff1
Casual Listener
Glad I'm not using Spotigy anymore likely commenting now is as useless as if I had ever participated!

They won't bring such a simple feature back if they already removed it!!!

hibootyful
Casual Listener
I am SO saddened that you got rid of this feature! I use it more than constantly, even if I know the song I enjoy listening to the preview when I am creating playlists. I was so confused when I was holding down on a song waiting for the preview but it never came! Please, please, please bring back the touch preview!!!! I need it, honestly.
SUGGESTED POSTS