Voice Control Connection Problems

Plan

Premium

Country

USA

Device

iPhone 6s

My Question or Issue

For at least the past week every time I try to use Voice Control I get the error "Connection Problems Try again later". I've been trying every day and get this error.

I've tried different wifi networks, I tried on cellular data, I restarted my phone, I deleted and redownloaded the app and all my music, and I tried logging out and back in but get the same error every time.

I can still manually search and play music but used this feature alot and would really appreciate help getting it working again.

3 Replies

Hi there!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? Sorry if this may sound a bit repeptitive but if that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app by following these steps.

Could you also try the Remove Offline Devices from your Spotify account page?

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

Hi! Thank for the suggestions, I had tried those in the past but went ahead and tried them again and Voice Control still doesn't work and gives the same error. Playing music and everything else works except Voice Control.

My exact versions are:

iOS: 10.0.2

Spotify App: 8.4.94.812

Voice Control still isn't working for me, anyone have any suggestions or know why it might not be working anymore?

Suggested posts