Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS 8 Support?

Solved!

iOS 8 Support?

Updated to ios 8 today and Spotify crashes every time when trying to open. I have the latest version of Spotify as well. I have also reset my phone on top of deleting and reinstalling the app. Just wanted to put this up to get the issue noticed.

141 Replies

Same !

Well I see they just put out 1.7.1 this morning. Hopefully that will at least stop the app from crashing on start up. 

Same issue , iOS 8, 5s

Can't open, tried it all...

Nope, it doesn't!

Spotify doesn't work with iOS 8 update.

INCREDIBLE IS SO BAD!!

This is a huge issue Spotify!  I pay $9.99 per month and now I cannot use my app on my phone!!

I have iPhone 4S on just updated iOS8

Same for me. iOS 8 and iPad.

Same

any luck here? I can not use the app and It's where I have all my music...

I've updated to iOS 8 yesterday, and the app hasn't been working since... Re-installing did not work either... HELP

Did spotify work?

It sucks! I use Spotify daily and I'm stuck without it until this issue gets fixed! iPhone 5s iOS8

It really sucks! What to do??

Just gonna cancel my membership. Bunch of bologna. You have one job to make sure the iOS 8 update is going to work. It's not like it was a surprise this update was coming out. App wont even start up. 

Spotify crashes on startup everytime on iOS8!!!!

If it helps as a datapoint, I am not having this problem—updated to 8.0 last night on my 16GB iPhone 5, Spotify continues to work normally, whether I'm listening to streaming or one of my saved/synced playlists.

I sent them several messages since Beta 2 that it was not working and have updated them since.  Nada.  I am going to see about cancelling my membership for now.  I love Spotify but I have been paying NOT to use it since the Beta.  Granted I understand that's a risk I am taking but the GM is here and it's still not working.  They have had months to work on this.  😞

looks like it's an iPhone 5s issue

Suggested posts