Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[iOS] Add the queue button back to now playing screen

[iOS] Add the queue button back to now playing screen

In the bottom right corner this button has been replaced by a share button. Why 

7 Replies

I don't know why the Queue was removed, it is one of the most important buttons in this player, putt it back down to the right please

Please restore the queue button back to the main Playing song page. The fact that I know have to click three buttons and then the queue button is so very frustrating. I just want to shuffle my playlists and be able to quickly access my queue to edit it. This UI update is not a good idea. Please, please put the queue button back.

IMG_5696.jpg

Plan

Premium

Country

Australia 

Device

(iPad)

Operating System

(iPadOS 15.6.1)

My Question or Issue

When playing songs from a playlist, the queue button (to view the queue) is missing, but when playing from Liked Songs, the queue button appears. I cannot see the queue button when tapping the three dots in the now playing screen.

A86CDEA0-C5BD-482C-BD30-7896EFB8DD57.png
9FE628DE-C8C4-40EC-AA0A-9DB4F6136569.png

Plan: Free

Device: iPhone and iPad (Latest Version of Each)

My Question or Issue: I'm playing a podcast on my iPhone and I find a new podcast I want  to que to play next after the current one finishes. I click on the 3 dots ... to bring up the menu but the que button is missing. I then try the exact same thing but from my iPad and the que button is right there. It is also present from my desktop browser.

I have tried the following:

1. Log out and log back in.

2. Delete and reinstall app.

3. Log out, delete app, reinstall app.

I'm under the assumption that this is a bug and not that the que function has been removed from the iOS app.

Is there anything else I should try to get the que button back?

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Sydney, Australia

Device

iPhone 13 pro max

Operating System

iOS 16

My Question or Issue

The view queue button on the bottom right of the screen disappeared. and only the share button is available

Same for me… I can access the queue when playing songs from albums and radios but not from my own playlists, it’s really annoying cause I can still add songs from anywhere to the queue but can’t remove them now

Just discovered that the add to queue button has been moved, now there are three buttons I've never used. When I'm scrolling for new episodes I have to tap on the episode, then on the breadcrumbs menu and add to queue. Why? I use this everyday and very rarely share so this is fairly annoying as this isn't a user influenced decision but rather a hope that people share more and drive more usage. I'm using the other buttons less, so I don't understand why they do this without an option to revert back. Please give us the add to queue button back.

IMG_7839.jpg

Suggested posts