Country

Austria

Device

(iPhone Xs)

Operating System

(iOS 13.6)

Spotify version

My Question or Issue

Since the last update the iOS App does not start playing songs, which are not liked and therefore in my library. The app is literally unusable right now!!!

I added a video which shows exactly whats happening.

Please fix this ASAP!

3 Replies

Hi there!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

Does this happen if you don't use connect or only when you cast to another device?

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

I've been having the exact same problem as described above, for a few weeks now. Two weeks ago I did what you said and reinstalled the Spotify app on my phone, but it was only a temporary fix. The same thing has started happening again. It took a long time to redownload all my songs, so I don't want to do that every time this happens. Do you know what causes it?

Hey @jdidziul20,

Does this happen while using Spotify Connect only?

Have you tried using the Sign Out Everywhere option from your Spotify account page?

Keep me posted 🙂

Suggested posts