Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS app screwed up

iOS app screwed up

I've had this happen on two different iPhones (5 and 5S) and iPad Mini Retina today. I'll be playing a song and it will randomly skip to another song. As if someone else is playing my playlist and changing the song. Then I was playing on a Bluetooth speaker and it would stop playing the audio but the seek-bar was still going. I thought it was an issue with the Bluetooth, but now I was playing music from a different iPhone on an airplay speaker and just had the same thing happen.
3 Replies

Hi there and welcome to the community!

What version of iOS do you have on your phne? Also, are you playing local songs or network songs and are you on wifi or cellular signal?

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Hi! All three devices are updated to the latest iOS 7.1. All devices were using WiFi with a 50Mb/s connection over 802.11ac. This was all while playing one of my playlists (starred) that is not saved locally, so it is streaming.

Does it happen randomly or always on the same tracks? This might sound weird, but does disabling bluetooth on your devices make any difference? My airplay gets jumpy sometimes if bluetooth is on.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts