Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iphone 5 not recognized

Solved!

iphone 5 not recognized

Hi all,

Been experiencing the above as my ip5 is not appearing on the "Devices" tab. I've tried EVERYTHING including changing my router settings (enabling uPnP, etc.) but nothing works!

Funny thing is tho I remember clearly my ip5 has been recognized before probably 2 weeks back and have managed to sync. I have since updated to version 1.0.0.3251 on my mobile.

Could this be the problem? 

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @irvingctl .

Can you try a soft reset? Just to clear the cache.

Hold Home+Lock for 10 seconds, after just get back with results 🙂 

What am I listening now? What am I listening to.

Check how Spotify is going. @SpotifyStatus

New to the Community? Just head over to Newbie Guide.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @irvingctl .

Can you try a soft reset? Just to clear the cache.

Hold Home+Lock for 10 seconds, after just get back with results 🙂 

What am I listening now? What am I listening to.

Check how Spotify is going. @SpotifyStatus

New to the Community? Just head over to Newbie Guide.

Wow F me it actually worked.

Thanks Rafael. Your a real saint!

Change your hideous iPhone app back to the way it was before April 2014 or I will cancel my premium membership. The new user interface looks absolutely horrible. Albums play on shuffle, even when it is not selected. Songs take 15-20 seconds to load and skip/stutter. I have blazing fast internet and never had these issues before this newest update. $9.99 a month plus tax for this garbage? This is absolutely ridiculous. You NEED to listen to your customers. You people should have given us the option to choose a change this radical instead of forcing it upon us. I will be moving on to Beats Music or Rdio instead of your service. Don't be the next Netflix. Do the right thing!!!

Suggested posts