Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

ipod touch running ios5

ipod touch running ios5

Hi all, im from the Uk, cannot download app as app store says need ios6 or higher. Was thinking of going to premium but no point if I cannot get this to work. Read various posts saying new app should recognise what ios is running but obviously does not, please help

5 Replies

Might be worth trying the steps here?
http://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-iOS-iPhone-iPad-iPod-Touch/Spotify-for-iOs-4-no-longer-in-the-a...

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Sorry no it did not work at all, also spotify emailed myself asking for further info. I have emailed this twice now and yet no response from those 2 emails

Strange, have you got the 8-digit case number? Can escalate it to see what happened to it for you.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Only numbers / reference in the email is " ref:_00DD0pxIW._500D0Z8p39:ref", with the sender's name. I hope this helps

Still no go for ios 5.1.1 in ipod touch, now emails from spotify say cannot be done, must have ios 6. Very frustrating as conflicting answers and results from spotify / other users using same hardware and ios version. Other posts say itunes store gives older version of app etc and I've done everything spotify have suggested. How long will it work on ios 6, no point buying new ipod as may not work shortly !! and for me no point now buying premium version of spotify. ***** all change approx 2 weeks ago ie end of February 2014 all of a sudden itunes on ipod touch gave me the chance to download the older version of spotify so now working *****

Suggested posts