Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

premium not working on iphone

Solved!

premium not working on iphone

Hi,

my premium account dosnt work on my iphone anymore. Playlists are gone and when i try to stream a song it says: "You need a premium account to play this song".

Why is this?

last premium order id: 76591768015

117 Replies

Hi zeyno - So what's happened here is your last payment couldn't go through successfully. 

The good news is I can see you've already stored new card details. All that's left to do is subscribe again via your subscription page. You'll be back on Premium in no time. 

Hi,
Having the same problem.

my premium account doesnt work on my iphone anymore. Playlists are gone and when i try to stream a song it says: "You need a premium account to play this song".

Why ?

Last spotify payment: 2321383013
Date: 23/10-12

Hi Michaellaursen - I can see someone has already resonded to you in this thread: http://community.spotify.com/t5/Mobile-iOS-iPhone-iPad-iPod/Premium-not-Working-%C3%B3n-iphone/m-p/2...

In the future please avoid making duplicate posts. A Community Moderator or another user will get back to you as soon they can. 

Hi! I still have the same problem, i have done what you Said and i have Money in my card. But the problem is still there, help me again please.

same here i JUST paid for the premium service to listen to my iphone, says i am not a premium member even tho i logged in with my new user id and set a device password. please fix this or i will demand a refund.

Guys? Can you help me!! I still have that problem and i have done subscribing done that a few Times and its still don't work help me!!

Xdecidx - Are you still having trouble? Have you tried logging out and in again?

Zeyno - It looks like your most recent attempted payments haven't gone through. Unfortunately, we can't see why. Your card will need to follow these conditions for the payment to go through.

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Mine isn't working either. Just got charged too. Any help?

I have the same problem.  I have a Premium account, but when I try to access playlists on my Iphone, I get the message:  Only Premium users can stream on demand.  I have signed in with the same username and password that I used when I got the Premium account.

Please help.

Kaypc712 - Your account is alright on our end. Are you signing in with your 'kaypc712' username?

Getting any error messages/ codes?

mwilder36 - Right now your account is on our Unlimited subscription. In order to use Spotify on your mobile you'll need to upgrade to Premium via your subscription page.

We've got more info on each subscription option right here if you have any questions: http://www.spotify.com/get-spotify/overview/

I have the same problem.  I pay monthly thru paypal.  Last invoice ID 130649493017.  Billing ID B-1P974526DC423323C

Kgold - Are you logging in with the username 'jester463'?
-------

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Yes.  Still says Only premium users can stream on demand.

Marked as solution

Jester463 - Ok, it was only that I could see you hadn't logged in before. If you could you contact Customer Support, they'll get it sorted for you.

-------

Who's your Spotify Star?

after several months, it just started working again!

Premium won't activate on my iPhone, despite my hours of logging out and in again. I've tried both my Facebook and regular logins multiple times, but whenever I select a song I can't listen to it unless I activate radio.

Hi jthusky - How's that working for you today? I can see you've already gone some offline playlist synced to an iPhone. 

Have you been signing in with the username 'jthusky' and your Spotify password?

Same problem. It's telling me I'm not a premium user bit I am. I can't access my playlists. What's going on?

I have the same issue with my iPhone 5. Please help.

After just signing up for premium I was having the same problem on my iphone 5.

I logged in and out several times and nothing happened, but then I logged out then shut down the application by exiting the app then holding down the button and closing it out of the tray. 

When I logged in again premium started working.

I don't know if it was just a time thing or if closing the app actually helped, but mine's working fine now.

Troy

Suggested posts