Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • agnesa
  • Casual Listener
  • 956 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 956 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Transfer Samsung connection to laptop

Hey guys,if this is the wrong category or something, I'm really sorry. But I have a problem with my Spotify account and I don't know where to look anymore because I can't find anything helpful anywhere.So I've had an account for a while, which I'm co...

• Hey guys, if this is the wrong category or something, I'm really sorry. But I have a problem with my Spotify account and I don't know where to look anymore because I can't find anything helpful anyw...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Continuously required to change password.

Around once a month my password is disabled and I am required to create a new one. I do not believe my account has been hacked and I am not logged out of any devices until I reset this password, hence the timeframe inaccuracy, but I am unsure how to ...

• Visitor
  • Around once a month my password is disabled and I am required to create a new one. I do not believe my account has been hacked and I am not logged out of any devices until I reset this password, henc...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Botted Reporting Playlists Falsely! Title, Cover Art, and description Removed!

Hello Spotify,My playlist is continuously being falsely reported by a bot no matter what title / cover art I use. It meets all the guidelines and does not violate Spotify's policy. This keeps removing the title, cover art, and description which makes...

• Hello Spotify, My playlist is continuously being falsely reported by a bot no matter what title / cover art I use. It meets all the guidelines and does not violate Spotify's policy. This keeps remov...
  • kaviar3019
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Spotify doesn't let me change my country on my profile!

I've already seen that this was solved with other people, but it still remains a problem with my account! I created this account when I was in the UK, but then I moved back to Venezuela and Spotify told me I had to change my country on my profile. So...

• Visitor
  • I've already seen that this was solved with other people, but it still remains a problem with my account!   I created this account when I was in the UK, but then I moved back to Venezuela...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My Family can't sign up

Hi Guys, support team, any jeje, I choose an invite my family yo our family acc today, but they can sign up in the platform infinite bucle in the sign up page, not working facebook either, please i need help, also we try incognito as well and nothing...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Guys, support team, any jeje,    I choose an invite my family yo our family acc today, but they can sign up in the platform infinite bucle in the sign up page, not working facebook eit...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Cuenta premium en Venezuela

hola, quisiera saber si compro una cuenta premium en Venezuela, podria usar el servicio, es que Venezuela no se encuentra entrelos paises en que spotify funciona normalmente. Si funciona compraria la cuenta

• hola, quisiera saber si compro una cuenta premium en Venezuela, podria usar el servicio, es que Venezuela no se encuentra entrelos paises en que spotify funciona normalmente.   Si funciona c...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Moving to Iraq

Hi I currently pay for Spotify Premium and live in the US but I'm moving to Iraq in two months. Will Spotify even work for me there?

• Hi I currently pay for Spotify Premium and live in the US but I'm moving to Iraq in two months. Will Spotify even work for me there? 
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify in Iraq

PlanPremium for familyCountry Iraq My Question or Issue Hello, I would like to buy premium for family, we are in Iraq and it does not accept my credit card payment which is issued in Iraq. Could you please help? thanks. Rgds,Ahmed

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium for family Country  Iraq     My Question or Issue  Hello, I would like to buy premium for family, we are in Iraq and it does not accept my credit card payment ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Can login with username but not email

Hello! I'm not sure when it started but I was unable to log in with my email. Initally I thought it was my password so I changed it a few times but still no luck. Found a thread that said I should try using my username (the random set of numbers) ins...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello!   I'm not sure when it started but I was unable to log in with my email. Initally I thought it was my password so I changed it a few times but still no luck.   Found a thread tha...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

What's the best way for a band to let a remixing DJ share the song as well?

Free/Premium via TuneCoreCountry: Band in U.S., DJ is in England Hi All, My band, West of Corey, uploaded a single for which we gave a DJ, Darbo, permission to remix. What's the best way for us both to publicize/share it, while making sure the band i...

• ...he best way for us both to publicize/share it, while  making sure the band is the primary thing/owner associated with it, while he gets what he deserves? Can the band publish it and then he just s...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Lyrics...

When the **bleep** will Spotify introduce lyrics in the US?! I'm tired of seeing our neighbors to the north have had it for sometime. I really love the way Apple Music has lyrics and wish Spotify would implement it!

• When the **bleep** will Spotify introduce lyrics in the US?! I'm tired of seeing our neighbors to the north have had it for sometime. I really love the way Apple Music has lyrics and wish Spotify wou...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Lack of lyrics is a subscription killer

I chose to use Spotify mainly because of the integration of Musixmatch lyrics. Now that Musixmatch has terminated the contract there are no lyrics so Spotify is useless to me. That's why I will be cancelling my subscription in a few days unless Spoti...

• Regular
  • I chose to use Spotify mainly because of the integration of Musixmatch lyrics. Now that Musixmatch has terminated the contract there are no lyrics so Spotify is useless to me. That's why I will be ca...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 replies
  • 9 likes
  • Other
    Subscription
  • 6 replies
  • 9 likes

Premium account to free acount and the paiements / direct debit continue

PlanFreeCountryFRANCEDeviceNAOperating SystemNA My Question or IssueHi I have switched from Premium to free account severals month ago but the payements continue. The contact form for France is down and ther is no phone number ... What can I do, Who ...

• Plan Free Country FRANCE Device NA Operating System NA   My Question or Issue Hi I have switched from Premium to free account severals month ago but the payements continue. The contact...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Change Family Plan Admin

I have a Spotify Family Plan, and the wrong user is admin.Is it possible to change the admin user?I realise I can cancel my account and create a new one, but won't I then lose all my data? Thanks in anticipationLee

• I have a Spotify Family Plan, and the wrong user is admin. Is it possible to change the admin user? I realise I can cancel my account and create a new one, but won't I then lose all my data? &nbsp...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Can't log in

PlanFree/PremiumCountryBuglariaDeviceComputerOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueSO before like a half an hour i was listening to music and then all of the sudden the music stopped and i couldn't listen to it and when i went to the home pa...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country Buglaria Device Computer Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue SO before like a half an hour i was listening to music and then all of the sudden ...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Instead of changing the typo of my artist name, they created a new profile.

Hey guys, as the title states, I got an artist accounthttps://open.spotify.com/artist/0Ql6S1E3Q82eyX6VbAz3bm?si=okLs9USfRFqtT59ZLRpdHgcalled Elaz, but I wanted to have a capital Z to get the name "ElaZ".I filed a request with the label and they sent ...

• Regular
  • Hey guys, as the title states, I got an artist account https://open.spotify.com/artist/0Ql6S1E3Q82eyX6VbAz3bm?si=okLs9USfRFqtT59ZLRpdHg called Elaz, but I wanted to have a capital Z to get the name...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution VERIFICATION SPOTIFY FOR BRANDS

PlanFree/PremiumCountryFRANCEDevice(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue Hello,It's really hard to find informations about BRANDS on Spotify.I have a brand and ...

• Plan Free/Premium Country FRANCE Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue   ...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

login via Facebook does not work

PlanFreeCountryGermanyDeviceSmartphone, PCOperating SystemAndroid, Windows 10 My Question or IssueThe login via Facebook has not worked for a few days. An error message appears (in German): "Da ist wohl etwas schiefgegangen. Versuche es noch einmal o...

• Regular
  • Plan Free Country Germany Device Smartphone, PC Operating System Android, Windows 10   My Question or Issue The login via Facebook has not worked for a few days. An error message appea...
  • TheRealNutcracker
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution New login to spotify emails

Plan PREMIUMFree/PremiumCountry MALAYSIA Device SAMSUNG GALAXY S10+(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System ANDROID 10(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI have been receiving notifications via email...

• Plan PREMIUM Free/Premium Country MALAYSIA   Device SAMSUNG GALAXY S10+ (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System ANDROID 10 (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows...
  • cyphi1
  • Casual Listener
  • 16 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Login
  • 16 replies
  • 2 likes