Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Missing followers/following/playlists/starred items

I confess that I'm a bit confused and might have multiple accounts floating around, but have only ever used one with any sort of dedication. I was sure that this was associated with my Facebook, as it featured my profile picture icon, however, when I...

• Casual Listener
  • I confess that I'm a bit confused and might have multiple accounts floating around, but have only ever used one with any sort of dedication. I was sure that this was associated with my Facebook, as i...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium does not work in more than one computer

I monthly pay for Spotify premium. But I'm disappointed to notify that it works exclusively in one computer. When I try to sing in with my wife's computer advertisements are still bothering. Should it be like this? Does one have to pay many Spotify p...

• Visitor
  •    I monthly pay for Spotify premium. But I'm disappointed to notify that it works exclusively in one computer. When I try to sing in with my wife's computer advertisements are still both...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist Disappeared

I only have 1 account, and yesterday one of my lists completely disappeared. I have unistalled and reinstalled the app from my PC and iPhone 5, and still nothing. Any ideas to get it would be much appreciated. Thanks!

• I only have 1 account, and yesterday one of my lists completely disappeared.  I have unistalled and reinstalled the app from my PC and iPhone 5, and still nothing.  Any ideas to get it woul...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Deleted all songs on playlist

A friend of mine deleted many songs on my playlist "hi friends" Could anything be done about this?

• Casual Listener
  • A friend of mine deleted many songs on my playlist "hi friends"  Could anything be done about this?  
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! "Free Version"

Hey, first of all, I like Spotify, the way it works, the way it is handled by the support (quick and without any troubles). I tried Premium, like and use the Spotify App. A few days back I returned to free, but 10€ are ready on PayPal to be thrown in...

• Casual Listener
  • ...onditions I started with spotify.   Now I hear about the "free version" restrictions, which werent made public on Austria's startoff. 10 hours a month? With some complicated "take hours to the next w...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Problems with password reset

Hi, I've been having trouble with password reset for a while now. I've tried resetting my password a number of times over the past month, but I never receive the password reset email. I know I'm using the correct email, as I can still get to my accou...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I've been having trouble with password reset for a while now.  I've tried resetting my password a number of times over the past month, but I never receive the password reset email...
  • salbison
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I was charged incorrectly for my services.

I have the Premium Spotify service for $9.99 and I was charged $10.97 on 8/9/2013 on my credit card. And I need to know why?? I never changed my services. On my Spotify account it says that I will be charged on 8/24/13 for $9.99.

• I have the Premium Spotify service for $9.99 and I was charged $10.97 on 8/9/2013 on my credit card. And I need to know why?? I never changed my services. On my Spotify account it says that I will be...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Just upgraded premium, but not getting email with mobile password?

Have checked spam folder, email address (ensured it was correct acct), and hit "get password" for mobile device multiple times... But my password hasn't come and I can't log on via my iPhone!

Please help... Order ID 237983793017

Thanks,

Nicole

• Have checked spam folder, email address (ensured it was correct acct), and hit "get password" for mobile device multiple times... But my password hasn't come and I can't log on via my iPhone! <br&...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Following people bug

In my profile there is written that I follow something like 100 people, instead they are around 40.. I tried to unfollow everybody and there was written Following 50, but after click on it there was written I did not follow anybody, even if upstairs ...

• Music Fan
  • In my profile there is written that I follow something like 100 people, instead they are around 40.. I tried to unfollow everybody and there was written Following 50, but after click on it there was ...
  • Fede17
  • Music Fan
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook connection problem- desktop program

The desktop login for Spotify won't take my facebook login. I am able to login to both facebook and spotify using facebook on the internet using MSIE.

• The desktop login for Spotify won't take my facebook login.  I am able to login  to both facebook and spotify using facebook on the internet using MSIE.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I'd like to log without facebook

Hello, I would like to use spotify without facebook. But since I created my account with facebook, it seems impossible to do the other way. Do you have any solutions ? Thank

• Hello, I would like to use spotify without facebook. But since I created my account with facebook, it seems impossible to do the other way. Do you have any solutions ?   Thank
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

My 'top playlists' are incorrect.

Hi, I have published playlists on my account that has 4, 5, 7 and 15 followers but my 'top playlists' on my spotify profile only shows some of these. One of my playlists with 4 followers isn't showing and the one with 15 isn't either. Instead two pla...

• Regular
  • Hi,   I have published playlists on my account that has 4, 5, 7 and 15 followers but my 'top playlists' on my spotify profile only shows some of these. One of my playlists with 4 followers i...
  • sanderbrostrom
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Unlimited
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

NUS Discount

I have been a member for a couple of months now. I now want to add my NUS card onto my account so I can recieve the £5 a month deal, how do I do it. Any help will be appreciated.

• I have been a member for a couple of months now. I now want to add my NUS card onto my account so I can recieve the £5 a month deal, how do I do it. Any help will be appreciated.
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Phone

I am signed up for the Premium package, I can access it on my desk top but not from my iphone. It worked during the trial period but now I can't play anything offline on my iphone like before.

• Casual Listener
  • I am signed up for the Premium package, I can access it on my desk top but not from my iphone. It worked during the trial period but now    I can't play anything offline on my&nbsp...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgraded Issue

I had to upgrade my subscription again b/c something happened with my credit card. I have restarted my computer and re downloaded spotify and it still says I have a free account. Please help!

• Regular
  • I had to upgrade my subscription again b/c something happened with my credit card. I have restarted my computer and re downloaded spotify and it still says I have a free account. Please help! 
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Not letting me log in through any of the browsers (mobile, browser, or desktop)

Hey everyone. I tried logging into spotify earlier today to listen to music whilst doing some very boring work. I tried logging in to my normal account through facebook on the desktop version and it let me in, but I encountered a situation very simil...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey everyone.    I tried logging into spotify earlier today to listen to music whilst  doing some very boring work. I tried logging in to my normal account through facebook on the ...
  • jimiman67
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

PayPal direct debit issue

HelloI have contacted somone from spotify support staff through email and it was not that helpful.Here is my case:Since I ever started using spotify, I have payed with the direct debit option bank account, which means that PayPal automatically pulls ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello I have contacted somone from spotify support staff through email and it was not that helpful. Here is my case: Since I ever started using spotify, I have payed with the direct debit op...
  • Ammar
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't activate spotify on sonos anymore

Hi there, I used to have spotify active on my sonos, we changed our Internet provider from DSL to Comcast Cable & The spotify app wouldn't work. I removed the spotify app, now when I try to add the spotify app back on to sonos, I get a error message ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there, I used to have spotify active on my sonos, we changed our Internet provider from DSL to Comcast Cable & The spotify app wouldn't work. I removed the spotify app, now when I try to add ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Facebook-connection

My daughter has connected her Facebook with my Spotify. How can I disconnect?

• Casual Listener
  • My daughter has connected her Facebook with my Spotify. How can I disconnect?
  • Marthenn
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

NUS discount outside UK

Hi peeps, I got my NUS student card today and got it delivered to Ireland as an Open University student. Im just wondering now if I can still get the discount having an Irish spotify account or is this limited only to UK accounts? Would appreciate an...

• Visitor
  • Hi peeps, I got my NUS student card today and got it delivered to Ireland as an Open University student. Im just wondering now if I can still get the discount having an Irish spotify account or is th...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes