Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

new premium account menber

Hi There, I just purchased the 30 days free trial period (which turns into a premium membership automatically after these 30 days). I filled in all my creditcard credentials and recieved a confirmation from Spotify (a receipt for my purchase)... alth...

• Visitor
  • Hi There,   I just purchased the 30 days free trial period (which turns into a premium membership automatically after these 30 days). I filled in all my creditcard credentials and recieved a c...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Disappointing and confusing Spotify gift subscription

I thought I bought my sister in Darwin, Australia a six month gift subscription to be 'delivered' on her birthday only to find that she didn't get anything. Looking at my receipt it looks like the redemption code has been sent to me at my email addre...

• I thought I bought my sister in Darwin, Australia a six month gift subscription to be 'delivered' on her birthday only to find that she didn't get anything. Looking at my receipt it looks like the re...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleting my Account. Moderator needed

Hi, after much diffculty figuring out how to even go about deleting my account, I learned that I must e-mail you guys and wait for a response. This is dumb. I need this taken care of now and do not have time to wait around for a response. If a modera...

• Visitor
  • Hi, after much diffculty figuring out how to even go about deleting my account, I learned that I must e-mail you guys and wait for a response. This is dumb. I need this taken care of now and do not h...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

14 Days abroad period is total??

Hello all, Im new with Spotify and I have 1 question. I know now I have 14 days for using Spotify abroad, but I want to know is that period every time I leave USA and then come back or this is total 14 days all time?? Thanks in advance!

• Hello all,   Im new with Spotify and I have 1 question.   I know now I have 14 days for using Spotify abroad, but I want to know is that period every time I leave USA and then come back...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My subscribers dissapearing...and cant add songs to playlists.

So I was getting emails that friends were subscribed to my playlists... but from the view on my side, there are 0 followers. Still having the issue. also, cant add tracks to playlists via drag and drop...just can do it via right click and "add to" di...

• So I was getting emails that friends were subscribed to my playlists... but from the view on my side, there are 0 followers.    Still having the issue. also, cant add tracks to playlists ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Switch from Facebook Login to Spotify Account Login

Dear Spotify, I originally created my Spotify account by logging in with Facebook, and I would like to change this. I no longer wish to use Facebook, and I am not keeping it just so that I can log into Spotify. I am aware that I can sign up for a new...

• Visitor
  • Dear Spotify,   I originally created my Spotify account by logging in with Facebook, and I would like to change this. I no longer wish to use Facebook, and I am not keeping it just so that I c...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP! Playlists and starred songs are gone. Premium member

I have no idea what I clicked or what is going on but all of a sudden all my stuff is gone. I have logged back in and out and no luck:(.Jessica

• Visitor
  • I have no idea what I clicked or what is going on but all of a sudden all my stuff is gone. I have logged back in and out and no luck:(. Jessica
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Wrong country in my account.

Hi, Im living in Poland and I got USA as my country in my account and would like to change it to Poland without giving you my card number. Its automaticly set USA as my country. Now i CANT listen any music becasue im getting error about changing my l...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,    Im living in Poland and I got USA as my country in my account and would like to change it to Poland without giving you my card number. Its automaticly set USA as my country. Now i ...
  • isaac20
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost my Premium

Hey guys, I've seem to have lost my premium subscription.I've tried the steps on this forum, with removing facebook, trying to log in with my account etc.All no help. Now all my playlists are gone on my mobile devices and desktop. On my mobile device...

• Visitor
  • Hey guys,   I've seem to have lost my premium subscription. I've tried the steps on this forum, with removing facebook, trying to log in with my account etc. All no help. Now all my playlist...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment faillure

Why doesn´t my payment work? There is money in my account, and the payment have been working fine for several months! What do I need to do for this automatic payment to work again???

• Why doesn´t my payment work? There is money in my account, and the payment have been working fine for several months! What do I need to do for this automatic payment to work again???
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I bought premium but didn't get it

Hey! I bought Premium 12/3 and it worked fine until yesterday 16/3 when suddenly i was using Spotify free. I have the receipt from 13/3 confirming my buy. /Marcus

• Hey!   I bought Premium 12/3 and it worked fine until yesterday 16/3 when suddenly i was using Spotify free. I have the receipt from 13/3 confirming my buy.   /Marcus
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Free first month in Poland?

First month should be free in Poland but my Debitcard has been charged! Why?

• First month should be free in Poland but my Debitcard has been charged! Why?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My spotify account is now free instead of premium, and I have been charged

I have recently discovered that my previously premium account is now a free account... I have no idea why but I have paid a charge so its not that. I had some problems when my spotifuggle account was linked with a another making my library go away an...

• Visitor
  • I have recently discovered that my previously premium account is now a free account... I have no idea why but I have paid a charge so its not that. I had some problems when my spotifuggle account was...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Account removal request

I request the removal of my Spotify-Account "FDMS4". I am very angry because there is no option called "remove account" - even Facebook has one. Also, letting me fill out a contact form to get the answer "Hello, no support staff will ever help you, t...

• I request the removal of my Spotify-Account "FDMS4".   I am very angry because there is no option called "remove account" - even Facebook has one. Also, letting me fill out a contact form to...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes

abrir

Hola,Tengo un Mac y hoy cada vez que abro la aplicacion de spotify se cierra inesperadamente.Lo he intentado de todas las formas posibles pero no hay manera. Nunca me habia pasado antes.Que tengo que hacer?Gracias

• Hola, Tengo un Mac y hoy cada vez que abro la aplicacion de spotify se cierra inesperadamente. Lo he intentado de todas las formas posibles pero no hay manera. Nunca me habia pasado antes. Que ten...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! two users on my account ?

Spotify has beeen working perfectly for long time on my mac, iphone and ipad. Full satisfaction. When showing how Premium works to a friend who has the free option, some mistake was made and now when I log in, her name instead of mine appears on the ...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify has beeen working perfectly for long time on my mac, iphone and ipad.  Full satisfaction.   When showing how Premium works to a friend who has the free option, some mistake was ma...
  • riusjose
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

you didn't answer my question

Why after paying for unltd can't I get my playlist on my IPAD??>? Do not send me more links...answer my question!I

• Why after paying for unltd can't I get my playlist on my IPAD??>? Do not send me more links...answer my question! I
  • Stupify
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! help-app on desktop not working

I have an account and whenever I go to try to open the desktop app, it tells me I have the wrong username and password, however its the same as my Facebook. When I go to the Spotify page of Facebook, and click on "Go to the app" the desktop app pops ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have an account and whenever I go to try to open the desktop app, it tells me I have the wrong username and password, however its the same as my Facebook. When I go to the Spotify page of Facebook,...
  • ilsasuke
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Update to premium when already paying for premium

Now it's saying I'm spotify free, why has it stopped my subscription to premium??

• Casual Listener
  • Now it's saying I'm spotify free, why has it stopped my subscription to premium??
  • MichaelJerzak
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes