Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• spamgoesintrash1234
  • 11 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
  • 11 replies
  • 4 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution My wife gets my playlist when I've been listening (Duo). Why is that?

We recently got a Duo account. Mw wife can listen to her playlist on her phone, but if I've been listening to mine (on my computer for example) she gets my songs next time she tries. Really annoying. What have we done wrong, or failed to do?

• Visitor
  • We recently got a Duo account. Mw wife can listen to her playlist on her phone, but if I've been listening to mine (on my computer for example) she gets my songs next time she tries. Really annoying....
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't remove podcast from "your shows"

So I've had this issue for a while. If you take a look at the picture, you can see that when I'm on my homepage, the first thing that pops up is the "ASMR with Amouranth" podcast.First of all. I do not listen to podcasts and not plan on ever doing th...

• Casual Listener
  • So I've had this issue for a while. If you take a look at the picture, you can see that when I'm on my homepage, the first thing that pops up is the "ASMR with Amouranth" podcast. First of all. I ...
  • beansintoast
  • Casual Listener
  • 573 replies
  • 787 likes
  • Other
  • 573 replies
  • 787 likes

Solved!! Ask question to a podcast

My podcast says I can ask question to them in their podcast in spotify. But I cant see where I could ask a question. Anyone know where?

• Regular
  • My podcast says I can ask question to them in their podcast in spotify. But I cant see where I could ask a question. Anyone know where?
  • TanyaS
  • Rising Star 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Help my niece, Marz Fay, put up the lyrics to her songs on Spotify

PC Windows 10My Question or IssueMy niece, Marz Fay, already has several of her songs published on Spotify.But there are no visual lyrics. Since she wrote the songs herself, there is no problem with copyrights. So I want to know which is the simplest...

• Regular
  • PC Windows 10 My Question or Issue My niece, Marz Fay, already has several of her songs published on Spotify. But there are no visual lyrics. Since she wrote the songs herself, there is no problem...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Does Wrapped count Desktop app's listening data?

PlanPremiumCountry DeviceDesktopOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI am using both my Desktop and my phone. I am getting every year the Wrapped thing. By reading previous topics, I know that you can't play the Wrapped on the Desktop App, ...

• Plan Premium Country   Device Desktop Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I am using both my Desktop and my phone. I am getting every year the Wrapped thing. By rea...
  • ih78hu
  • Visitor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Web Player] [Memory] [Chromium] Error: Out of Memory

For a few weeks now, It seems that after some time the spotify webplayer crashes the tab, inducing an error "Out of Memory" and other similar errors. This may not be a spotify issue, however this allows for members of the spotify community to check t...

• Casual Listener
  • For a few weeks now, It seems that after some time the spotify webplayer crashes the tab, inducing an error "Out of Memory" and other similar errors. This may not be a spotify issue, however this all...
  • 3dman8
  • Casual Listener
  • 19 replies
  • 9 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 9 likes

Superuser Contribution Show all podcast episodes sorted by newest first on desktop

Podcasts on desktop are nearly unusable because it only displays shows I follow. An experience like what you have on mobile that shows all podcast episodes sorted by newest episodes first would hugely improve the desktop podcast listening experience!

• Podcasts on desktop are nearly unusable because it only displays shows I follow. An experience like what you have on mobile that shows all podcast episodes sorted by newest episodes first would hugel...
  • lilbruin99
  • Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Hi, where is the actual support contact or forum?

I searched all over spotify's website for a contact or support forum, but there doesn't seem to be anything other than this forum for discussion. I am having a number of issues with spotfy. I recently made an account because my coworkers and friends ...

• Casual Listener
  • I searched all over spotify's website for a contact or support forum, but there doesn't seem to be anything other than this forum for discussion.  I am having a number of issues with spotfy.&nbs...
  • gzxowgnvtt998v3ci3vy
  • Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution We cant access any podcast from Spotify Bangladesh

Hi!I am from Bangladesh. I subscribed to Spotify thinking that I could be able to listen to all the podcasts using Spotify. It appears that Spotify is not allowing Bangladesh for any podcasts. The podcast option itself is already missing. Could we kn...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I am from Bangladesh. I subscribed to Spotify thinking that I could be able to listen to all the podcasts using Spotify.  It appears that Spotify is not allowing Bangladesh for any podcasts...
  • Tashfi
  • Visitor
  • 19 replies
  • 34 likes
  • App & Features
  • 19 replies
  • 34 likes

Superuser Contribution Lyrics issue

PlanFree/PremiumCountryGeorgiaDevice(Samsung Galaxy A13)Operating System(Android) My Question or IssueWell, recently, my spotify app doesn't work well. I don't know how to describe this problem, lyrics aren't shown fully. I mean there's only four or ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country Georgia Device (Samsung Galaxy A13) Operating System (Android)   My Question or Issue Well, recently, my spotify app doesn't work well. I don't know how to de...
  • SirMert
  • Visitor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution the songs in the discover weekly are irrelevant

there are songs in discover weekly in languages I've never listened to and songs of genres I've never listened to

• there are songs in discover weekly in languages I've never listened to and songs of genres I've never listened to
  • fedenrico
  • Gig Goer
  • 15 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Music plays, but no sound and songs skip after 10 seconds

On both my Apple TV and Yamaha receiver, Spotify appears to connect and songs start playing, but no sound comes out. Then, after about 10 seconds, the song will skip to the next and then this repeats. Have reinstalled Apple TV app, and Spotify plays ...

• Casual Listener
  • On both my Apple TV and Yamaha receiver, Spotify appears to connect and songs start playing, but no sound comes out. Then, after about 10 seconds, the song will skip to the next and then this repeats...
  • DocBrain
  • 76 replies
  • 17 likes
  • 76 replies
  • 17 likes

Superuser Contribution Shared playlist not available in kids profile (blank screen)

I have a premium account with family plan. I want share a playlist with my child on the kids account. I have followed the steps within the kids app and it just shows as “you don’t have any playlists to share” etc I have many playlist that are set to ...

• Casual Listener
  • ...laylists to share” etc   I have many playlist that are set to public. They are only songs (no podcasts). I’ve tried all the other suggestions from the boards but nothing solves it.   any help w...
  • MartinT
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How do I stop links from automatically playing?

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDevicePixel 4AOperating SystemAndroid 12My Question or IssueIt's really frustrating when I'm listening to music & a friend shares a link to an album/artist/song & when I click the link (just to take a look), Spotify stops what...

• Plan Premium Country Canada Device Pixel 4A Operating System Android 12 My Question or Issue It's really frustrating when I'm listening to music & a friend shares a link to an album/ar...
  • fredkidgmail
  • Roadie
  • 23 replies
  • 17 likes
  • Other
  • 23 replies
  • 17 likes

Superuser Contribution Spoitify Discord Activity No Longer Shows

PlanPremium CountryUSA 2020 M1 Macbook AirOperating SystemmacOS Monterey Hey everyone. my issue is that my Discord Spotify activity on my laptop isn't showing up anymore, but has been showing up on my phone mostly just fine [now it's not showing up]....

•   Plan Premium   Country USA   2020 M1 Macbook Air Operating System macOS Monterey   Hey everyone. my issue is that my Discord Spotify activity on my laptop isn't showi...
  • swiftie133
  • Visitor
  • 80 replies
  • 15 likes
  • Discord
    Spotify Activity
  • 80 replies
  • 15 likes

Superuser Contribution Lyrics not showing anymore on my Smart TV after latest Spotify update

I have a TCL Smart TV (Android) which has the latest updates. When I updated Spotify last week on the TV, it took away the lyrics option so they no longer appear on my TV, even though the lyrics show up on the Spotify app on my phone.

• Casual Listener
  • I have a TCL Smart TV (Android) which has the latest updates. When I updated Spotify last week on the TV, it took away the lyrics option so they no longer appear on my TV, even though the lyrics show...
  • MJT2
  • Casual Listener
  • 35 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 35 replies
  • 4 likes

The dynamic background color of the lyrics feature

Hi Spotify team, Its been over the years that the idea has been submmited. We all enjoyed the lyrics function. However, some of the background colors are too bright to watch.I was hoping that there is a toggle to turn on/off the dynamic color. And, w...

• Hi Spotify team,   Its been over the years that the idea has been submmited.   We all enjoyed the lyrics function. However, some of the background colors are too bright to watch. I was...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Add songs directly to the playlist you've created

Instead of there being a button for add to liked songs, when you're listening to a playlist you've created and want to add relative songs to it through smart shuffle the like button should add the song to THAT playlist you're currently listening to i...

• Instead of there being a button for add to liked songs, when you're listening to a playlist you've created and want to add relative songs to it through smart shuffle the like button should add the so...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Disable Read Along Beta Button!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please spotify give us a button to disable the Read Along Beta. The Podcasts I Iisten to on my new iphone I cant see the podcast picture. In the position where normally the picture was shown of the Podcast above the play button I get only to see a co...

• Casual Listener
  • Please spotify give us a button to disable the Read Along Beta. The Podcasts I Iisten to on my new iphone I cant see the podcast picture. In the position where normally the picture was shown of the P...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes