Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

A complex issue

A complex issue

Hi,

I created an account a few years ago with the username shaneb92 (I think) via the Facebook method.

It was associated with the email address shanebaker92 at@ gmail dot. com.

I was unfamiliar with Spotify at the time (now I'm a premium subscriber and have been for years) and didn't want spotify to share my listening activity with Facebook, so I created a new account (shaneb92alt) which I currently use.

Now I've linked Facebook to the shaneb92alt (my primary account) - and this seems to mean that I can't log in to the previous shaneb92 account to try and un-associate it with my gmail address (or even better - delete the account).

I wish to associate my shaneb92alt account with my primary email (gmail.com) address (and possibly change the account name to shanebaker92), and this isn't possible because another account of mine is inaccessible due to facebook assocaition mix-ups.

Is there any way anyone could help me with this slightly complex issue? I can send emails from shanebaker92@gmail.com and messages from my facebook account to prove that it's me and I wish for the shaneb92 account to be disabled.

Regards,

Shane Baker

1 Reply

Just following up on this message. I noticed that the boards say that this is not an official support channel for spotify, but I can't find the official support channel. Where would I take an issue like this? Help is appreciated!

Suggested posts