Solved!

Re: A lot of music is missing for India

Music Fan
Yep
I subscribed to Spotify for only 1 month , after this subscription ends I
am switching to YT music .

Regular
I got YouTube Premium with YouTube music too! It’s awesome service! Pretty cheat for ad free YouTube and YouTube music! But I’ll be keeping 3 Services for now, Apple Music, Spotify Premium, YouTube Premium with YouTube music...

user-removed
Not applicable

No Anne very few cold play songs

Regular

There's no Panic! At the disco. Are you f***ing kidding me

Screenshot_20190316-105925.png

user-removed
Not applicable

Even I subscribed to the Youtube Premium for Family Plan and it is indeed a really cool service. All the playlists are available on both the regular youtube and youtube music. I can also play those songs and videos on my TV using my phone as a remote control

Regular
Discover weekly will be showing up in your account after you have listen to a lot of songs, but the only problem left is the songs availability... I just hope they sort this out, but I am a long time subscriber to Apple Music, I’ll be with it even if Spotify sorts this out, and I also did subscribed to YouTube Premium with YouTube music family subscription... they have probably all of the songs that Spotify doesn’t offer right now, so maybe try it? I think first time users can actually try it for months...

Regular
The fact that YouTube has become completely (we can’t do anything about sponsored videos) ad-free is just crazy to think about, I watch YouTube almost for like 5 hours daily if I get free time including Netflix (currently watching Orange is the New Black), and I also really enjoy background play, it’s also the best feature! YouTube Music for me personally is just bugging out on my iPad Pro for some reason, but hopefully an update could fix that, it’s just released in India... so maybe it takes a week or so to fix all the bugs I am assuming...

Re: Spotify for india does not have some songs

user-removed
Not applicable

Coldplay - Yellow is not on Spotify India!! Good that I started the free trial. They took so long to launch and this is a real shame. Anyway, will be switching to the free version before my trial ends.

Re: Spotify for india does not have some songs

Almost the same happened to me. I purchased it the next the day it got released in India. But unfortunately there wasn't many of my favorite artist songs (Lil Pump,Ed Sheeran,Charlie puth,clean bandit, Black,Calvin Harri,Gucci Mane,David Guetta,Ty Dolla $ign,Anne Marie,Bhad Babie,clean bandid,lol di**y, Lil Uzi vert and so many). And now I regret buying 1 year Spotify premium 😞

How did you sync local files? And did this allow you to listen on mobile devices too?

SUGGESTED POSTS