Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

AND AGAIN I CAN'T PAY (MY CREDIT CARD IS VALID)

AND AGAIN I CAN'T PAY (MY CREDIT CARD IS VALID)

Well, for the second time when my plan requires a new confirmation payment, they simple don't accept the payment. I already contact Nubank and they say they didn't receive any request and don't know whats about. So they can't help. I already generated 2 different virtual cards (for security in my credit card app) and still don't accept the payment. It gives me a failure. The fun is, I have sent a payment throught PayPal with no problems.

Plan: Familiar

Country

Device: Moto Z Play, iPad Mini 4 and Smart TV LG.

(Android Oreo, iOS 10.3.1, NetOS)

Please, fix my problem or someone contact with me.. is so difficult to fix problems with Spotify.. last time no one have give me a solution. Sadly. And before someone say some information isn't correct.. I'm sure it is.. I buy a lot at internet and know what I'm doing.

Captura de Tela 2019-02-12 às 3.08.54 PM.png
3 Replies

Hi there!

Sorry to hear you’re having some trouble paying for Premium at the moment. I’d recommend checking out this article for payment troubleshooting steps.

There’s also some specific subscription-related troubleshooting over at our Spotify Answers board.

Let me know how it goes! 🙂

Brunelicia that article didn't help, already have read and doesn't fit to my problem. Our problems don't go for Staff or Developers? I want a serious solution.

In this case, I’d recommend reaching out to Spotify for more help with this.

You can find some more info here on how to do this. 

Have a great day 🙂

Suggested posts