Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Account Payment Charge Issue!

Account Payment Charge Issue!

Spotify has been charging me twice a month for the last god knows how long... I need a freaking phone number to call to get someone to stop charging me twice!!!!! it happens every 5th and 29th. NEED this fixed ASAP!!!!!!!

3 Replies

@AHazz3

Hello:

Well that was weird, I was in process of changing your message post title to reflect your issues, and then another Community mod moved the post to Accounts & Subscription issues. So this is where you post is at currently if you are wondering.

Spotify customer support currently does not do phone support. There are several methods of contacting Spotify Customer Support for any account issues. And because this is a payment issue, only Spotify Customer Support can deal with them as the sensitive nature of personal information involved.

"Please get in touch with Spotify via the contact form. If you get an email back directing to the support forums, reply back to that email even if it is from noreply, and the support team will be able to take a look at your issue and you'll hear from them shortly. Spotify users can also contact Spotify customer support as well on Twitter with a DM to @SpotifyCares handle, or on our Facebook page."

JayLB, I owe you an apology, as I assumed that yours was an official solution proposal, only after posting I noticed you don't work for Spotify, so I ask you to please accept my apologies.

And dear AHazz3, what I do in these cases is to contact my bank or PayPal if I have paid via PayPal, and ask to deny charges from Spotify, I prefer it, than asking for money back. I realize then I have to leave Spotify, but the serious issue you raise casts doubt on the credibility of Spotify.

Sincerely,

Marco

"Living is a state of mind". MF

I was charged RM14.90 with the receipt no of P01527ACA7 but I checked my Sotify account it is still under Free subscription. Appreciate you could help to refund this payment to my card. Thank you

Suggested posts