Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Account abused/stolen, lost playlists, songs, artists, albums etc

Solved!

Account abused/stolen, lost playlists, songs, artists, albums etc

Plan

Premium

Country

Norway

Device

Samsung Galaxy 9

Operating System

Android Oreo

My Question or Issue

This evening somebody logged in to my account and started playing music. I was using the account as this happned and quickly logged out from all devies on my profile and changed my password. 

While my account was under control by some one else they managed to delete all my playlists, liked songs, artists ive followed ive saved throug the years and replaced them whit their own.

Ive now managed to recover my playlist throug the recover playlist function, but how do I recover the rest?

Please help me.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there,

Welcome to the Community. Sorry to hear someone has gained access to your account.

I’d recommend reaching out to Spotify for more help with this. You can find some more info here on how to do this.

I hope this helps! 🙂

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi there,

Welcome to the Community. Sorry to hear someone has gained access to your account.

I’d recommend reaching out to Spotify for more help with this. You can find some more info here on how to do this.

I hope this helps! 🙂

Dennis on the chat helped me recover what was lost, thanks!

I'm glad to know that you could recover what you lost on your account. Let me know if you have more questions! You're welcome 🙂

Suggested posts