Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Account broken...

Account broken...

I want to resubscribe to premium. I only unsubscribed temporarily so I could change my payment date.

When I enter bank details and click the confirmation, the page just seems to refresh and rejects my input; my account still shows as free, and there are still 'Upgrade' links.

I also have problems when trying to update my profile, it rejects my username as an invalid email - see below.

Error

I then tried to make a completely new account, but it was rejected it on the basis that my email address has already been used!

I have uninstalled and reinstalled Spotify on my Mac, and I have logged out of all accounts, to no avail.

There seems to be some fundamental problem with my username and email combination, is there a fix for this or can I change the username to my email address?

Thanks.

3 Replies

Hello @pgolding884, Welcome to the community! 🙂

In the screen shot you provided it seems you have enetered your username not you email address, if you enter your email in that textbox your problem should be fixed 🙂

I hope this helped! 🙂

I haven't entered the username, it auto populates that field, and won't let me update it. If I enter an email address and click save, it just reverts to the username on refresh.

@pgolding884

Could you try a different browser? this may fix the issue 🙂

Also please ensure you are entering the correct email (without spaces and remember the @ and the domain) 🙂

I hope this helped! 🙂

Suggested posts