Family

Country

Canada

Device

(OnePlus 6)

Operating System

(Android Oreo)

My Question or Issue

According to Users ( I've experienced this myself as well), people are unable to find my artist profile typing into the search engine (artist name is Kalisway). Is there a way to fix this, and why this may be happening?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there,

Spotify only lists Artist profiles with music in them. That's the reason you're not able to find yourself in search. Please try providing a search after submitting music to your profile.

Glad the issue is solved,

Cheers.

View solution in original post

11 Replies

Hello @kiyamb welcome to the community

Let me see if I understood your question, users do not find your profile as an artist, right? if so, maybe because Artists with over 250 followers can claim their discography by submitting an artist verification request. Verification merges an artist's discography with a user profile of their choice, and allows them to share playlists directly with their fans. Let me know if i helped you!!

cheers!!!

Hey there,

Can you provide a link to your artist profile if you have one?

Cheers.

Well I already have verification as I applied for it through Spotify for aritsts, my problem I just that people are unable to discover my profile. A song is releasing on my profile on Tuesday, but other than that no music is on my profile. Would that be one of the reasons no one is able to find me? (In other words, to find an artist fo they need to have content on their profile)?

Marked as solution

Hey there,

Spotify only lists Artist profiles with music in them. That's the reason you're not able to find yourself in search. Please try providing a search after submitting music to your profile.

Glad the issue is solved,

Cheers.

Your Artist Profile can be found in the Spotify For Artists only when you have at least a song uploaded on it. In order to be able to search your artist without uploading a song is to go to Spotify and search for your artist name. Once found, you can copy your Artist link and paste it (in the searchbox) in Spotify For Artists. This should result in it showing you your profile even when you don't have songs uploaded.

Cheers 

Hi there, 

I can't find my artist page in the Spotify dropdown in Spotify for artists, what do I do to be able to verify and get ownership of the page? 

Hey @Holly11223344,

Thanks for posting in the Community.

It'd be best to contact our artists support team for more information on that, if you don't find the needed info here.

Hope this helps,

Cheers!

DianModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

There is music under my account and my artist name is there but artist page is not showing on Spotify 

Hey @Avalon3,

Sorry to hear you've been experiencing issues with your artist page.
This should best be looked into by our support folks at Spotify for Artists.
You can reach out to them via this page here 🙂

We're here for you should any further questions arise in the meantime.
Hope this helps!

VasilModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I recently made my Spotify artist account and everything was fine, but then it just randomly disappeared. not showing up on the actual app or the artist count app?

https://open.spotify.com/artist/765UaByr1B7vXjviTjnAtD?si=E2iNiKzPTPabrwuQ3Nr1VA

Please help me, My artist profile doesnt show up on search 

Suggested posts