Can I delete a Spotify Connect device from the list?

Solved!

Betreff: Can I delete a Spotify Connect device from the list?

plata77
Casual Listener
Ok I had a second look and I think you are right.. Theres another option called "überall abmelden" in my german interface. Doesnt make sense to me but it seems to have done the trick. Thanks a lot.

Re: Can I delete a Spotify Connect device from the list?

megarys
Regular

Bertrand, this worked, i can no longer see the old amplifier :) many thanks..here is what needs to be clicked:

signout.JPG

plata77
Casual Listener
Well.. Seems I was too quick about that.. All old devices are now back in the list :(
This sucks!

Marcosovich
Casual Listener

Hey,

I have found a solution to this issue. If you uninstall the app from your device, then redownload it, the devices that are not on your network will not be displayed any longer.

Hope this helps.

Marcus

user-removed
Not applicable

I'm sorry, but this Connect feature is pure garbage.

I have unwanted device on my list, I can't play it, as it is not available here anymore and it keeps showing on my account. I'm mad as cow with my Spotify right now. Please someone remove the whole crap eg. Connect to make Spotify best. I'm mad because the men who picked my Pioneer and it is connected, he hears my bassy handsup's when I connect by mistake to that Pioneer.

Because he piurchased my item and now he sent me message he hears sometimes music with a lot of bass :D When he is listening classical music thru Pioneer app on phone.

Too bad I just renewed my Spotify after fail of payment (not money issue) :D

I hope this log out everywhere option works, otherwise I will go for another app...

user-removed
Not applicable

I think this fixed it, I logged out everywhere, and now I can't see anymore my Pioneer. It's bad because the speaker can play music even if it is on another Internet provider / connection. Now he can listen classical music w/o interruption!

user-removed
Not applicable

Pioneer is back!!! Please someone....

In 10 minutes again away.

megarys
Regular
Hi guys, I posted before that logging out from the Spotify Web page helps but actually the old device popped back on again, quite poor...

tom3297
Casual Listener

it doesnt work the speakers wil stil be there

mypago

yes, this needs to be fixed! the speakers should be not accessible, if you are not in the same wifi network!

SUGGESTED POSTS