Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Can't Login

Solved!

Can't Login

Plan

Free

Device

PC

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I currently use Spotify on a web browser, and whenever I try to use Spotify now, it logs me out of my account. When i sign in, there's a piece of red text saying "oops, something went wrong" and i get signed out again. I have been stuck in this loop for over a week, and I would appreciate any help that is given.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @ssjvegito1110,

thanks for trying out my advise !

Due to the fact you're using your web browser, i would suggest you try to clear your browser's cache and cookies and give it another try.

Keep me posted 🙂

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Hi there @ssjvegito1110,

Welcome to the Spotify community !

In some cases, when your account is logging you out it's best to click "Sign Out Everywhere" at the bottom of this page and then giving the steps mentioned here a try.

However, this automatic action of the app should also have to strengthening your account's protection by following the steps provided here and here.

Let me know how it goes 🙂 

Thank you for your tips! @OneByBoo

Sorry for the late response, but unfortunately, your tips did not work. Thank you for your time, however. It's greatly appreciated!

Marked as solution

Hi @ssjvegito1110,

thanks for trying out my advise !

Due to the fact you're using your web browser, i would suggest you try to clear your browser's cache and cookies and give it another try.

Keep me posted 🙂

That was exactly the problem! Thank you so much for all your help! 😁

Hi @ssjvegito1110l,

thanks for your patience !

I'm very glad to see the issue is now solved.

Enjoy Spotify 🙂

Suggested posts